The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Really? I thought he looked solid tonight. He got to the line a ton and is 2-3 from deep so far, a team high +10

Now you mean generational like he was hyped to be... that is still a work in progress. His point guarding aint point guarding rn

He just has some awkward wtf moments. Chucked up this shot on a fast break from behind the backboard. Average ball handling skills imo

Shot ok tonight. Still dont trust his shooting.

The way y’all analyze Scoot.. sounds like he a strong safety or wide receiver trying to play basketball

I just knew he ain’t have a jumpshot, from the g-league and amateur footage of him.

Dad got the gym for him not to have a jumper? Baffling

The way y’all analyze Scoot.. sounds like he a strong safety or wide receiver trying to play basketball

I just knew he ain’t have a jumpshot, from the g-league and amateur footage of him.

Dad got the gym for him not to have a jumper? Baffling
He wishes he was Anthony Edwards.

Nets had a couple moments since arriving in Bk and have steadily put out the better team until now but also always fumbling the bag just as bad [if not worse] as the city’s A club.

Last nite was a great struggle at the world’s most famous arena. Great shot at the end by a great player. Saw more MitchRob jerseys than ever b4 so that was dope.

Back
Top Bottom