The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Zion really don’t need to be that big 🐾 to be unstoppable still.

Trying not to fall for the conspiracy that he’s unmotivated by his circumstance but it don’t make any sense.

Scoot's athleticism got overhyped. It's merely good, not on the tier of DRose or Westbrook. His game right now is just too dependent on tough shot making in part.
Bingo.

That Dean on draft guy on twitter has a lot of hot takes and doubles down when he sees the reaction but he was spot on with scoot. He wrote a really good article with supporting stats showing that although scoot looks the part physically, he’s not a Ja/Russ/Rose/Wall level athlete.

Scoot always reminded me more of a Kawhi type offensive player. Bowling ball with fast twitch more so than up and down, get to his spots .. a muted sauce, just enough

Ausar had 16 on no 3's or FT's... slightly fascinated with how the shot chart looked
Didn’t watch the game but just looking at the box score, it seems like Cade/Ivey/Ausar/Duren all played pretty well.

And they got smoked by the Wiz :smh: :lol:

They just don’t hit enough 3s to keep up.

Bingo.

That Dean on draft guy on twitter has a lot of hot takes and doubles down when he sees the reaction but he was spot on with scoot. He wrote a really good article with supporting stats showing that although scoot looks the part physically, he’s not a Ja/Russ/Rose/Wall level athlete.

The draft is the part of basketball I am the least plugged into. It's nice when I come across something truly solid like this.

Like, in his face and neck. It's crazy
IMG_1549.jpeg

Is there an easy way I can see a players widest margin of defeat? I would imagine most of the all time greats have at least one 40 point loss in their career.

is it disco night in utah tonight?

ok maybe not after this neil diamond cam

hey what do you know

Last edited:
See, idk if that's right. I slightly misremembered but Steph Curry lost by 39 in the 2022 WCSF

33 is regular season and it's 40 for the playoffs for Steph. You can punch this in below into statmuse and it'll pop up

largest margin of victory vs "player name" in regular season (or playoff game)

Back
Top Bottom