The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Embiid has been comparable if not better than Jokic in the playoffs in his career. How did you reach this conclusion?

Is it because Embiid catches more heat when Philly loses in the playoffs? If so then I agree he does catch more slander and that is my main problem.

Jokic is 21-27

Embiid 22-22

They gave him 2 MVP's while winning less than 50 games both times. :lol:

They went 47 games, in a a 72 game season. You know that was an outlier. Y’all being real slick and nasty :smh:

all ima say is

jokic being -360

Giannis/Embiid being +700

is wildly disrespectful lol

Embiid still plays both of them 1 more time - just wait on it

last year all the voters said main reason embiid lost was because he lost that national televised game vs jokic and right after lost to Giannis

this year when embiid beats them both to finish the season lets talk bout it

Embiid is playing with James Harden, and the Sixers will finish with like a 3 seed.

Jokic is leading his team to the best record in the entire league. No other all star teammate. And averaging a 25 PPG triple double on 70% TS (and they are like 25-0) in those games :lol:

It isn’t close (and EMBIID & GIANNIS are DESERVING)

Embiid has been comparable if not better than Jokic in the playoffs in his career. How did you reach this conclusion?

Is it because Embiid catches more heat when Philly loses in the playoffs? If so then I agree he does catch more slander and that is my main problem.

Jokic is 21-27

Embiid 22-22

Embiid scoring average DROPPED 10PPG in the playoffs last year.

-10 PPG

I’m a huge Nuggets fan but I’m fine with Jokic not getting the MVP especially if he loses it to Giannis or Joel. Is it ok to agree with JJ and Perk. I just think this is the NBA made up story of the day or week. Perk and JJ are trying to be the news rather than just reporting it.

Embiid is playing with James Harden, and the Sixers will finish with like a 3 seed.

Jokic is leading his team to the best record in the entire league. No other all star teammate. And averaging a 25 PPG triple double on 70% TS (and they are like 25-0) in those games :lol:

It isn’t close (and EMBIID & GIANNIS are DESERVING)

Embiid scoring average DROPPED 10PPG in the playoffs last year.

-10 PPG

you realize embiid isnt playing with an all star either right ?

also no excuses but you also must of forgot what embiid was playing thru last season

Joel Embiid is out indefinitely after suffering a right orbital fracture and mild concussion in the team's 132-97 series-clinching Game 6 win over the Toronto Raptors. Embiid was already playing through a thumb injury that reportedly will require surgery this offseason.

JJ being real silly with this "Jokic doesn't care about stats..."

:lol:

All these dudes care about stats. All of 'em stat pad to an extent. He sound like a gullible fan.

Crazy how they turnt out. Could kinda see it coming too.

Ayton gives/gave these vibes too. Just more talented and better.

They've all been compared to each other at various points in the draft thread over the years. Wild how 2 of them play together now on their "2nd chances".

Ayton is definitely better than them by miles..but below some of the other notable bigs that have gone that high in the past decade or so. He's a space cadet but definitely talented.

I never....ever got it w/ Wiseman. I tried to be optimistic coming into this year...but my takes on him in here date back to high school :lol: :smh:

There is no way you looked at the numbers.

He said career numbers, Jokic with a whomping 2 extra ppgs on 4 more FGA per game is THAT much better?

Both have the same number of wins, no rings. Same tier. Only difference is Embiid catches heat when Philly gets eliminated.

He said career numbers, Jokic with a whomping 2 extra ppgs on 4 more FGA per game is THAT much better?

Both have the same number of wins, no rings. Same tier. Only difference is Embiid catches heat when Philly gets eliminated.
39148F5C-DBE7-4F95-9CE2-18DBFC1685CC.gif

I can see the same outrage from the same circles if Embiid won it and didn't get past the Bucks or Celtics

Most wouldn’t trip. If he was deserving, and lost to F’n Giannis & Them, or the Celtics who was in the finals last year :lol:.

It’s like people saying “Jokic is 1-8” in his last playoff games. Knowing damn well they lost to the best team in the conference (64 win suns) and (Champs, GSW)

It’s all disingenuous ****. Nasty, Toxic ****. Been saying for years, we are headed to the make up storylines bs, and fake facts.

Its crazy cause this is the year he actually deserves it imo. First one he got by default cause everyone got injured, last year was the mistake.

you realize embiid isnt playing with an all star either right ?

also no excuses but you also must of forgot what embiid was playing thru last season

Joel Embiid is out indefinitely after suffering a right orbital fracture and mild concussion in the team's 132-97 series-clinching Game 6 win over the Toronto Raptors. Embiid was already playing through a thumb injury that reportedly will require surgery this offseason.

That’s cute. He’s deserving.

Jokic is having a better season. I swear, it is really that simple. Just step back for a second.

Efficiency. Assists. These things matter too.

Back
Top Bottom