The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

paul is 37 and had 41/32/50 splits in the playoffs

not that pretty either and depending on him defensively seems dangerous

The PHX suns stripped their team, of youth, talent (bridges) and depth for KD….and forced a 37 year old PG to play 35 mpg in the playoffs

That’s the part y’all forgot. Cp3 won’t be doing that in GSW.

Cp3 in the Shawn Livingston mid range area with the second unit :pimp:

The passing opportunities. Should be fun

wavycrocket wavycrocket sound crazy as hell right now :lol:

:lol: This is OD ⬇️

IMG_2764.jpeg

Y’all wonder why my notifications crazy :lol:

The PHX suns stripped their team, of youth, talent (bridges) and depth for KD….and forced a 37 year old PG to play 35 mpg in the playoffs

That’s the part y’all forgot. Cp3 won’t be doing that in GSW.

Cp3 in the Shawn Livingston mid range area with the second unit :pimp:

The passing opportunities. Should be fun
Livingston was 6’7 and could defend,CP3 ain’t none of that. :lol:

Poole was 20ppg scorer who played all 82 and you’re negating that for 2 dudes who havent cracked 10ppg ,a tiny injury prone PG who’s body breaking down and will be 39 by the time the playoffs start( if they even make it).You also lost a 40% 3 point shooter in YT Dante.

Klay & Dray are washed

Having the lakers in the same tier as the nuggets is wild
Nuggets were better than the Lakers, but the Lakers were close in three of the games. Nuggets got the best starting five in basketball, but lost their sixth man, wasted the MLE on Reggie Jackson, lost Cancar for the year. Who knows with Nnaji, Watson and the other rookies. I'm a Braun and Strawther fan though.

Livingston was 6’7 and could defend,CP3 ain’t none of that. :lol:

Poole was 20ppg scorer who played all 82 and you’re negating that for 2 dudes who havent cracked 10ppg ,a tiny injury prone PG who’s body breaking down and will be 39 by the time the playoffs start( if they even make it).You also lost a 40% 3 point shooter in YT Dante.

Klay & Dray are washed

They don’t need another 20ppg scorer. They have 2.5 of them (Steph/Klay/Wiggs)

They need to retool their offense, and add some P&R. And improve their bench unit. That’s what helps. Their defense should be theoretically better. Chris Paul isn’t going to be asked to guard the whole time.

As it stands:

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Draymond
Looney

Cp3/Corey Joseph
Moody
GpII
Kuminga
Saric

They’re small. But they have a lot of parts they can play with. The guys they have, I trust.

Nuggets were better than the Lakers, but the Lakers were close in three of the games. Nuggets got the best starting five in basketball, but lost their sixth man, wasted the MLE on Reggie Jackson, lost Cancar for the year. Who knows with Nnaji, Watson and the other rookies. I'm a Braun and Strawther fan though.
Watson got next

Woj saying there's no trade imminent means Shams bomb is about to come through and kill his shine

Back
Top Bottom