The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Wavy you at bottomless brunch again but on a weekday now Breh

Living

It’s fun to be pessimistic on the warriors in 2023-2024. I know.

But you all love counting them out. A core of 7-8 guys who know how to play basketball this season are coming in fresh. And Steph curry is on that team.

The idea that they can’t jump out to a good start, as being comedy is funny to me. But oh well! Y’all never get tired of being wrong

You committed to the bit at this point :lol:. I respect it

Y’all are THAT out on the warriors? What am I missing here?

Aside from the laker stuff or whatever, y’all really think it’s not going to work.

I know that when healthy, Steph/Klay/Dray/Wiggins/Looney + GP, Cp3 +Kuminga + Moody & another big

Is a hell of a rotation to start out with. That has a lot of continuity. The core is older, but they still are one of the best 5 man lineups in basketball. And you think their younger players (Kuminga & Moody) will get better.

I have faith that this core will make it work. Wiggins back too! My boy

It’s fun to be pessimistic on the warriors in 2023-2024. I know.

But you all love counting them out. A core of 7-8 guys who know how to play basketball this season are coming in fresh. And Steph curry is on that team.

The idea that they can’t jump out to a good start, as being comedy is funny to me. But oh well! Y’all never get tired of being wrong
Bro, I hated to be wrong about them last year when I had picked them to win it all

Now they’ve lost a player in Poole who helped them get that ring to begin with. Replaced him with old parts while the core got older too

If Steph pulls this off he’s double goat’d and credited for 1.5 rings

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Y’all are THAT out on the warriors? What am I missing here?

Aside from the laker stuff or whatever, y’all really think it’s not going to work.

I know that when healthy, Steph/Klay/Dray/Wiggins/Looney + GP, Cp3 +Kuminga + Moody & another big

Is a hell of a rotation to start out with. That has a lot of continuity. The core is older, but they still are one of the best 5 man lineups in basketball. And you think their younger players (Kuminga & Moody) will get better.

I have faith that this core will make it work. Wiggins back too! My boy
betting on health of a core of players that is aging and can’t stay healthy?

Kerr hates Kuminga. Moody should improve but I definitely don’t love him. Maybe GP gets healthy and looks a lot better?

Slippage is real when you have guys logging heavy minutes, going deep into the playoffs repeatedly and having injuries. Plus as much as I dislike Poole’s game, they lost a lot of offense there and you’re replacing it with another dinosaur who loves the ball in his hand. I don’t see this team as a contender

betting on health of a core of players that is aging and can’t stay healthy?

Kerr hates Kuminga. Moody should improve but I definitely don’t love him. Maybe GP gets healthy and looks a lot better?

Slippage is real when you have guys logging heavy minutes, going deep into the playoffs repeatedly and having injuries. Plus as much as I dislike Poole’s game, they lost a lot of offense there and you’re replacing it with another dinosaur who loves the ball in his hand. I don’t see this team as a contender

This reads as a lot of wishful thinking.

(Kerr hates Kuminga) :lol:.

You know, this is the FIRST training camp since like 2018, where everyone came in healthy. Would it really be laughable or surprising that this warriors team has a good season?

I mean, seriously. Look at y’all right now :lol:. I get being down on them, because they are an aging core…but they’re right there.

There are actually less questions and players that know how to play both sides of the ball in this situation.

RIM

PRESH

HERRRRRRRRR

Healthy GPII is a hell of an addition. Back for a full season. The warriors have the guys they want on this team. That know how to play the way they want to play. They also mad versatile with how they COULD play. Their bench should be a lot better already. I mean, just look at it.

The only concern I have is Draymond. That’s it. Everybody else is a hooper. And if they on the court, I like their chances

I thought y’all were trolling at first, but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom