The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Yup :pimp:

Nike-USOC-Medal-Stand-Windrunner_men_detail.jpeg

On another note, when are Nike gonna retro Flyknit racers?

Top 10 summer shoe ever for me but my pairs are breaking down :lol: :smh:
Damn my Oly 7s might’ve broke down but the FK trainers and racers are looking good!! :pimp:

Might’ve been my favorite release of shoes ever.

"Only" gonna be 39. He's absolutely doing it.

With Lebron.

No one will convince me that he won't be on the Olympic team, IN LA, if he's still playing in the NBA in 2 years. (Under contract)

I could see him even take a year off/retire NBA wise in 27, but play in 28, similar to Magic. (Retired in 91, played in 92 Olympics)

He’s 1000% playing :lol:

There’s like 3 guys that have 3+ golds ever for Team USA. Him and Bam are absolutely going to be on the team to try for it.

For those missing the context:

European basketball is not awesome. I used to stream Euro League games and Schroeder is not telling the truth. Most of those games were terrible from player talent, coaching and skill. People need to be honest that guys like Jokic, Wendy and others are legit generational talents and part of a golden generation in their country’s basketball history. The main advantage Euro ball has is continuity and consistency in their roster. If we had an actual national team where the top guys played together every summer with a coach that could establish a real offense and defense, we would be even better

Realtalk congrats to the entire team. Seeing how basketball has grown is incredible. It’s so good to see the USA being the inspiration and still being #1.

Curry saved us the last two games. No better shooter ever.

Lebron is somehow defeating father time. Absolutely amazing how he’s mastered the game.

Everyone else played their roles very well for the most part.

Scary to think where this game will be in 20 more years.

Back
Top Bottom