The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Michael Johnson had as high an American profile after the ‘96 Olympics as any track and field athlete I remember in my lifetime.

His shoe flopped (although it’s apparently tremendously valuable on the secondary market because there’s barely any left).
What was his shoe? I remember him basically being the face of the air max 97 and this

I dont even think its jealousy or insecurity, dude is just weird. :lol:
IMG_0281.jpeg

What was his shoe? I remember him basically being the face of the air max 97 and this

I don't think the US will have any real issues but it's not like you need a team built to win a 7 game series

Wemby can be what Jokic looked like for Serbia and get potentially the job done with some decent shooting around him

But overall US will be fine. All fun to speculate
That’s the thing though, Serbia needed excellent almost crazy shooting. They almost shot 50% from 3 and made 15. You need a whole lot to go your way to beat Team USA which has happened but it is a monumental task.

That’s the thing though, Serbia needed excellent almost crazy shooting. They almost shot 50% from 3 and made 15. You need a whole lot to go your way to beat Team USA which has happened but it is a monumental task.
And on the other end you needed Steph to go nuclear to keep them in it.

This is a both ways street fammo

They needed to assemble the American basketball avengers to defeat a horse trainer and his homies from the village.

A rookie and baguette biyombo people **** on weekly. A guy that sits on the bench for the knicks, Frant Niketalk who’s not in the nba anymore, and some euro league players.

Given the talent USA had, multiple top 20 players of all-time, the margin of victory should have been wider

Last edited:
I know this is late but I didn’t get a chance to post and I wanted to let you guys celebrate….

BUT - Wemby is saying the same things I’ve been saying….

Get ready ya’ll

TOAST

Clippers have room to sign Yabusele. They need to do that; then make Nico Batum an assistant exec or coach when he retires. Start the Wemby recruiting moves now.

Back
Top Bottom