PG- Blake Griffin
SG- Bam Adebayo
SF- Bill Russell
PF- Bill Walton
C- Ben Wallace
drake_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8AtjizIYNgmZhw_iIPZqUNP2EjAIFcGyw.jpg

6th- Brent Barry
whatever-shrug.gif

You want NBA guys stepping away during the season to play FIBA 3x3 events so they can get enough qualification points to play in a silly version of basketball at the Olympics? Save that **** for guys like Jimmer and Canyon.
Nah, top: college guys, G-league all-stars, Big 3, recently retired guys. Would be fun and gold medal is 37.5k, which could be a lot of $ for guys in those situations for a month of hoops. Good press and get your name out there

Had to work so watching the replay again... LeBron blocking that layup off the backboard directly into a Durant 3 is just beautiful man. Basketball really is the best sport when you put it all together. Because where else will you see the best players in the world play against and with each other at the highest stage like the Olympics.

Vic was NASTY early in this game.

LeBron to KD
Durant to Curry again
LeBron to Curry
And catching a lob from Durant
Curry going Curry at the end

And it's even cooler because LeBron and Curry obviously went back and forth for so many years so to see them as teammates is just ******* cool man

I take back my compliment of Wade from like a week ago... He just said with 15 seconds left in the gold medal ******* game I can't stand up. My pants are a little tight like give me a goddamn break man. Be a ******* professional

Nah, top: college guys, G-league all-stars, Big 3, recently retired guys. Would be fun and gold medal is 37.5k, which could be a lot of $ for guys in those situations for a month of hoops. Good press and get your name out there
Let the old And1 alumni get work some in

SmartSelect_20240811_214631_YouTube.jpg

2028 USA basketball Olympic prediction:

Morant/Haliburton
Ant/Miller
Booker/Brown
Tatum/Bam/Banchero
Flagg/Zion/Chet

Just missed:
Fox/Brunson,
Cade/Trey Murphy/Bane
Barnes/Bridges/McDaniels