Bench:
PG - Magic
SG - MJ
SF - MPJ
PF - Moses Malone
C - Marc Gasol

Coach: Maurice Cheeks
His real name ain’t Magic bruh

Season can't start soon enough. We need more Steph, Lebron, and top 5 debates to save the off-season
220px-Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

Steph, Lebron, and KD are all gonna play to 40 at least imo. 40 is the new 35 with todays technology and also they not passing up on this money lol

The Tatum situation continues to be really weird to me. I can’t remember a time previously when a segment of the media and fans decided that a particular guy was basically entitled to a prominent role on the Olympic team. That’s not how it works.

Am I missing something with Mitchell?

Haven't seen him on almost any hypothetical 2028 USA rosters with worse players at his position getting mentions :lol:

He won't exactly be old yet

PG: Damian Lillard
SG: Devin Booker
SF: Dominique Wilkins
PF: Dennis Rodman
C: David Robinson

Was thinking of putting Dario Saric since that is actually my first name. :lol:

Damian Lillard
Devin Booker
Dominique Wilkins
DeBron James
David Robinson

6th man Donny Mitch

Got ya beat bruh.

Am I missing something with Mitchell?

Haven't seen him on almost any hypothetical 2028 USA rosters with worse players at his position getting mentions :lol:

He won't exactly be old yet
Mitchell has a legit shot too. But he will be a 6'1 SG that will be 31 by then. However I agree he's the 3rd best SG in the league right now clearly.

PG: Russell Westbrook/Rajon Rondo
SG: Ray Allen/Reggie Miller
SF: Rashard Lewis/Ron Artest
PF: Rasheed Wallace/Ralph Sampson
C: Rudy Gobert/Robert Parrish

6th man: Richard Jefferson/Rudy Gay

The Tatum situation continues to be really weird to me. I can’t remember a time previously when a segment of the media and fans decided that a particular guy was basically entitled to a prominent role on the Olympic team. That’s not how it works.

I think it has at least something to do with the media and social media in general, where everyone has all of this information at their fingertips and thinks that, because of that, they are an expert. But 99.9% really don't know jack about squat. There's always gotta be a conspiracy and a vendetta and something nefarious. Maybe dude just isn't that involved with the program and wasn't a great fit with the other dudes? Most of the time things aren't that complicated.

I think Kerr gave Tatum a legit shot, but he squandered his opportunity with his abysmal shooting. Booker used his minutes exaclty how you are supposed to. Hit big shots, play defense and earn the trust of your teammates on the court. Tatum had all 5 exhibition games to show something and was still shooting like he did in the playoffs. Punch drunk. Once KD came back, Kerr went with who he trusted. And KD delivered. Its just a hoops thing. Tatum has to play better.

Back
Top Bottom