The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Everybody into the dad shoe aesthetic right now(ASICS,NB,Saucony,vomero 5)

I work at Champs Sports on the weekends and it literally blows my mind how many younger people (25 and under) love those damn ugly New Balances and Asics. Even some parents are baffled, but thats what hot right now. I tell my young bulls how when I worked there at they age we were into Yeezys and Jordans and they just laugh. Im 29 so im the OG there lol.

I work at Champs Sports on the weekends and it literally blows my mind how many younger people (25 and under) love those damn ugly New Balances and Asics. Even some parents are baffled, but thats what hot right now. I tell my young bulls how when I worked there at they age we were into Yeezys and Jordans and they just laugh. Im 29 so im the OG there lol.
New Balances and Asics are fire. You’re an old head. At a certain point comfort > style.

Couldn’t catch me in some panda dunks, ****s are like cardboard on your feet.

Yea I said it in another thread but certain NB and Asics that people have convinced themselves they like would be considered geriatric shoes by us 10 years ago.

I legit don't understand.

Yea I said it in another thread but certain NB and Asics that people have convinced themselves they like would be considered geriatric shoes by us 10 years ago.

I legit don't understand.
The yutes of today also like to wear their jammies out in public and keep hoodies on when it’s 100 degrees out.

It’s not for us to understand.

New Balances and Asics are fire. You’re an old head. At a certain point comfort > style.

The yutes of today also like to wear their jammies out in public and keep hoodies on when it’s 100 degrees out.

It’s not for us to understand.
Nah, go look in the Asics thread. It isn't just thr young dudes man. :lol:

Predicting 12 man roster for 2028:
Ja/Edwards/Hali/Maxey
Tatum/Booker/Dybantsa
Flagg/Banchero/AD (veteran leader)
Bam/Chet

I really believe Cooper and AJ are gonna hit the ground running. We need young game changing wings and they are what the doctor ordered. We have enough guards

Im def an old head now lol. Dont get me wrong Asics and NBs had a brief wave back when i was in HS too, but it wasnt these running dad shoe models. It was the lifestyle joints. But the fashion has changed too.

yall buggin out being 30+ still wearing jordans. got a pair of chicago 1's and bred 1's and thats basically it. rest of the models just look goofy as hell after the age of 25.

Well he was one of the main guys in Tokyo so why in the world would there any worries about LA when there most likely won't be Bron, Steph and maybe even KD on the team anymore?

Last edited:

Plus Champs and Footlocker sell the trash NBs. The Cheap material ones. :lol:

Boutique stores and NB.com have all the good ones. Teddy making some heat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom