The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

We got those Ants in the back of our store. (I work at Champs on the weekends) I think ima have to cop.

I work at Champs Sports on the weekends and it literally blows my mind how many younger people (25 and under) love those damn ugly New Balances and Asics. Even some parents are baffled, but thats what hot right now. I tell my young bulls how when I worked there at they age we were into Yeezys and Jordans and they just laugh. Im 29 so im the OG there lol.

I work at Champs on the weekends. NB's are def hot with the youth. But like others have said, trends come and go. Obviously there are people who have been wearing NB's just like there were people have been wearing Nike Dunks before they blew up in 2020. But every shoe has its "Mainstream run" if you may.

NBA and NFL players coming together to kick Noah while he’s down:

IMG_6794.png

light grey nubuck? them ****s tonna crease and stain so quickly they’ll be mow the lawn shoes after 4 wears max, and don’t let it rain, slow, sleet, or hail. And then light grey nubuck hoop shoes? alright, maybe for someone loke Kawhi who not gon’ play in them anyways but a normie wearing them to the gym everyday. ****s gonna look like a carpet welcome mat

Back
Top Bottom