The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Grey NBs for $200 😵‍💫

NB knows their base, I guess.

They even made a colorway of the newest Kawhi’s to track the drab grey look -

IMG_0284.png

:lol:

Their base is literally kids. The youth-youth. Pre-18.

NB is hot right now with them. It’s crazy.

Their base is literally kids. The youth-youth. Pre-18.

NB is hot right now with them. It’s crazy.

What makes you feel their base is kids? Legit asking.

Audience composition can reveal a site's current market share across various audiences. newbalance.com's audience is 52.22% male and 47.78% female. The largest age group of visitors are 25 - 34 year olds. -

*I know not everyone buys their shoes online.
*I know this also doesn't state who buys them the most.

So what I'm saying is it seems like those that wouldn't have rocked certain types of NB/Asics years ago are now doing it with no shame. Just wondering what caused the change in taste.

Wasn't making a general observation of what people were wearing in the street.
Nike and resellers made everything too limited and difficult to attain.

Waking up early in the morning to take an L on the snkrs app got old quickly.

Raffles and morning lineups while the backdoor the shoes in front of everyone.

I’m just trying to buy some shoes not be line with some 11 year old talking about yeezys are the goat shoe. Little homie wasn’t even born when they came out.

NB amd Asics have really found the perfect spot between functional and casual/fashionable.

How long it lasts, who knows but the competition is needed.

I may buy a pair soon one day, for comfort, but I refuse to go all in on that wave. Plus its just not wear my heart is. My buddy has like 30 plus NMD's and Ultraboost he don't even wear anymore smh. Now he got all these NB's. Who knows what's next.

Seems like the goal in 2012 was to break up the Thunder. Woj has wrote in the past Kobe was telling Westbrook he should have his own team too and be a scoring champ. :lol:

It’s what the media & klutch is was doing in 2018 & 2019 to KD….

You see the common thread….i find it funny. But I digress

I wouldn't say it's their base, but they've definitely shifted a little more towards the younger crowd over the past decade, whereas in the past it was mostly a brand associated with running, not too unlike Asics.

They've signed celebs like Storm Reid, Jack Harlow, etc for that reason.

Audience composition can reveal a site's current market share across various audiences. newbalance.com's audience is 52.22% male and 47.78% female. The largest age group of visitors are 25 - 34 year olds. -

*I know not everyone buys their shoes online.
*I know this also doesn't state who buys them the most.

My best friends from growing up own a shoe store outside the City.

I was just there Sunday. The sizes that bring him the most money are as 7-8. All he talks about is kids wanting NB’s now tho. How he’s going to have to switch it up. Blah blah.

They’re tight. :lol:

How are Olympic VI’s STILL in stores right now. I get they retroed a couple times but this is crazy.

I work at Champs on the weekends. NB's are def hot with the youth. But like others have said, trends come and go. Obviously there are people who have been wearing NB's just like there were people have been wearing Nike Dunks before they blew up in 2020. But every shoe has its "Mainstream run" if you may.

Speaking of dunks. I remember when I was 15/16 my local skateshop had the Paris SB Dunks for $1500. A friend of mine and I were trying to put our money together and buy them.

Other day I saw a pair on ebay for $125,000. There's no way thats how much they go for now.

Not even trying to be funny, but they signed Jack Harlow a few years back and that helped I feel with the youth and tik tok generation
They have a hell of a roster rn too across all sports tbh

They've got Bukayo Saka from Arsenal, Shohei Ohtani, Coco Gauff, Sydney Mclaughlin, Jamal Murray, Maxey and Cam Brink under their banner.

I see their 'We Got Now' ads with all those guys all the time online :lol:, not surprised they're actually making inroads with their targeted audience

Back
Top Bottom