The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold šŸ„‡

Think Iā€™m gonna make it a point to try to see a lot of guys I havenā€™t seen live yet this year. Wiz going to be terrible this year, so hopefully tickets should be even cheaper than normal.

Havenā€™t seen Curry play live since one of his early years. Havenā€™t seen Luka yet. Havenā€™t seen Joker. Been a minute since Iā€™ve seen Bron too.
Out of all those you should be most excited to see the Poole Party :wow:

Think Iā€™m gonna make it a point to try to see a lot of guys I havenā€™t seen live yet this year. Wiz going to be terrible this year, so hopefully tickets should be even cheaper than normal.

Havenā€™t seen Curry play live since one of his early years. Havenā€™t seen Luka yet. Havenā€™t seen Joker. Been a minute since Iā€™ve seen Bron too.

I look and I am curious if most of the joints that went on sale via 3rd party sites were season tickets or not. Regardless, Center Select First Row were about ~$300 (I donā€™t think that included fees) for a few games I peeked at like the Mavs on Wednesday, November 15, for example. Tickets will definitely be cheap all around the arena :lol:

Also, for the games I checked out I saw ā€œThe Districtā€ on the seating map but it was never able so Iā€™m not sure what the deal with getting in there isā€¦but Iā€™ll find out

I look and I am curious if most of the joints that went on sale via 3rd party sites were season tickets or not. Regardless, Center Select First Row were about ~$300 (I donā€™t think that included fees) for a few games I peeked at like the Mavs on Wednesday, November 15, for example. Tickets will definitely be cheap all around the arena :lol:

Also, for the games I checked out I saw ā€œThe Districtā€ on the seating map but it was never able so Iā€™m not sure what the deal with getting in there isā€¦but Iā€™ll find out
Yeah I think those are all season tickets, because individual tickets arenā€™t up on Ticketmaster yet.

This is my plan too.
Knew I had to go to Nets - Celtics a few years ago for this reason. Seen Harden already (60 in the garden :smh:) but got to knock Kyrie, KD, Tatum and Brown off the list in one game. Wanna start doing it again when money's less tight.

Same thing for me. I am worried the stars will take a night off in Orlando but I won't get many more chances to see some of these guys. LeBron especially

I lived in mpls and later in phx when both teams were ***. We saw so many games for mad cheap, same day tickets on a whim. Could easily walk down to open seats, especially at wolves games. Suns fans are way more loyal so they still sold - empty seats at wolves games was embarrassing.

Anyways, watchin opposing teams big stars was always cool, even if they were half assin it sometimes.

Seeing Giannis against the suns for $6 was awesome. He was goin inn.

Na Iā€™m good.

Winning Time was extremely disappointing to me.

Wonā€™t give it another chance.
Personally, Iā€™ve never been a fan of biographical sports films (shows, in this case). With the exception of a few, they generally suck, so this was a ā€œnoā€ for me from the beginning.

Personally, Iā€™ve never been a fan of biographical sports films (shows, in this case). With the exception of a few, they generally suck, so this was a ā€œnoā€ for me from the beginning.

I was expecting big things because of the director, etc.

But it feels so forced.

It know itā€™s Hollywood but come on.

Back
Top Bottom