The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Clearly they don’t give af lol
Can I blame it on kids that were 10-12 when Kawhi was the Spurs god, that are now 22-24? It’s just dumb. Yeah stuff got messed up with him missing time afterward into 2017-2018 but if Pop is saying that (who knows more about the situation than anybody in the arena)… he knows better than you.

Fans hit Pop with the:

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Kiwi with dat Dominick Mysterio heat.

That’s what pop get for freezing out big wemby. He put the battery in those jokers backs making them think it’s okay to look him off. Whole squad trash

Pop senile, **** that Make A Wish load management *****!
The **** does that even mean, Hannibal Burress why are you booing him he’s right

Kawhi won a title for these people with an aging Great 3 who also were big factors, Gregg “is old” for doing this tho. Respect what players have given your franchise.

Delusional *** people don’t even understand what it’s like to be bad. O you had Demar Derozan and you were barely making the playoffs that must’ve sucked. You clearly don’t deserve Vic ya Bish.

The **** does that even mean, Hannibal Burress why are you booing him he’s right

Kawhi won a title for these people with an aging Great 3 who also were big factors, Gregg “is old” for doing this tho. Respect what players have given your franchise.
I mean, you have hella people saying they've never seen anything like this lol. Definitely a dementia thing to do

I mean, you have hella people saying they've never seen anything like this lol. Definitely a dementia thing to do
That’s because Pop has the equity to do it, not that he shouldn’t be doing it

JVG would cape for Ewing had he won them a title

Back
Top Bottom