The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Was having this conversation recently and I think he needs to either get it together or leave the coaching thing alone cause he gonna ruin some young careers.
I dunno about leaving coaching, but coaching a team as young and inexperience as this might be the worst scenario he could be in

I think he would be better with a borderline playoff/play-in team where the rotation was pretty clear.

3rd year Cade is not on the same level as 5th year Book. He can't bail the team out like Book was doing in Monty's first year.

But yeah, the weird stuff he does with young players has to stop.

Appreciate you moe200069 moe200069 yall done came through
tocry.png

of course, thanks for sharing the registry with us, my guy. congratulations to you and the (growing) family!

All that money to a dude who can’t dribble with his left hand. Even the defense shades him to the left.

That Al Hortford And 1 looked like an older guy at the pickup run that wasn’t getting the ball and wasn’t going to pass gas or a kidney stone once he got it. Make or miss.

PJ guarding Wemby right now and, to be expected, is getting real physical work him. Wemby still going right at him. He’s missed a couple shots, but its a good sign than he doesn’t seem to mind the contact.

Back
Top Bottom