The Official NBA Season Thread

LeBron has been going for 20 years with no breaks (and multiple off-season obligations with Team USA in 2004, '06., 07, '08, '12, '24) except for a couple injuries. He dragged a garbage Cavs squad to the finals in 2007 (a sweep, but much closer than people remember), made eight finals in a row with Miami and Cleveland, won three, including beating the the best regular season team of all time. I remember him being on the cover of ESPN Magazine in high school. I'm only nine months older than him. Dude has been in my life forever. I think he's had the best career of all time (not necessarily the best player), based on consistency and totality of his career. And, now, he's the alpha at age 39 on Team USA, looking for a third gold medal. It's absurd.

Bron’s durability which thus turns into longevity is easily one of his biggest attributes. Its insane.

The difference is the level of talent Team USA is competing against. I saw a stat a couple of days ago that said the 92 Dream Team played against a total of 5 NBA players in the Olympics and in 2024 Team USA will play against 60 NBA players. Heck, 11 of the 12 players on Canada's roster alone are in the NBA. It's a whole new world

I agree. It's also a lack of focus and obvious flaws that a lot of these younger players have.

I just see these lists of people not putting Lebron in their top 10, but these last 2 team USA games with the game on the line look who is still the man winning these games.

LeBron has been going for 20 years with no breaks (and multiple off-season obligations with Team USA in 2004, '06., 07, '08, '12, '24) except for a couple injuries. He dragged a garbage Cavs squad to the finals in 2007 (a sweep, but much closer than people remember), made eight finals in a row with Miami and Cleveland, won three, including beating the the best regular season team of all time. I remember him being on the cover of ESPN Magazine in high school. I'm only nine months older than him. Dude has been in my life forever. I think he's had the best career of all time (not necessarily the best player), based on consistency and totality of his career. And, now, he's the alpha at age 39 on Team USA, looking for a third gold medal. It's absurd.
Putting the longevity into perspective through presidential administrations will never not be insane :lol: :sick:

He was drafted during Dubya's 1st term and is about to still be doing it at the highest level during Kamala's 1st or 45's 2nd term :rofl:

I’ve been taking a hiatus.

But my shirt is fully off. Bron is easily the best player we’ve ever seen and it’s not even close.

Y'all already know the fit for these....

Stsd.gif

Back
Top Bottom