The Official NBA Season Thread

We need more podcasts from dudes that played in the 70s and 80s though.
ADVERTISEMENT​

The idea of it sounds good since it was a different time back then (lifestyle wise), but I can only imagine them being bitter and hating on the younger generation. More of “this cat can’t guard me” etc…

I would love to hear locker room stories though.

Well we have Byron Scott doing a podcast and Coop is a regular guest on there. Plenty of them aren't bitter and want a chance to tell their stories. The younger dudes just have to reach out to them.

Moheezy Moheezy

Lauri, please just say you won’t resign with the Jazz and take leverage away from Ainge.

He’s going to keep dangling you all year, I don’t know how you’re going to enjoy your time there.

Even if you resign, he’s still going to try to trade you given your age.

Just tell the media you prefer the warriors and you’re looking to commit long term to them. Force the Jazz to trade you at fair value.

Yea there are so many solid athlete podcasts.

Hell, pG's podcast is solid as well. He is just having a moment right now.

So many stories being shared from different eras has been refreshing.

No reason podcasts should be seen as much different than anything else in this era of overabundant media content. Somewill be good, some will be mid and some will be trash. Like TV shows, movies, books, etc.

My only real gripe with podcasts is that the particular media format seemingly has made certain guys more comfortable with publicly talking about stuff that used to stay behind closed doors -- things that, in my personal opinion, should remain private.

But not fair to denounce the whole industry just because there's a number of people who chose to go fully Chatty Patty/Gossip Guy on podcasts to retain/get some relevance.

Last edited:
They need to ban the creation of any new podcast, of any kind.

I'm sick of it

Put the podcast industrial complex in the 2nd apron

Nvm curry a broke boy lame

Team wired.

Not spending money on headphones that cost 25%+ of the price of the device I'm using them on. I'm good on wireless ones.
They gotta be running out of random white guys for NBA podcasts by now.
That formatting is hilarious because they "all" do it. (Not all but you get the point)

Funny Gil started out with one and then dropped dude within a year.

Back
Top Bottom