The Official NBA Season Thread

Yeah I just heard Shannon and Ocho saying KD's agent was mad about Lebron being the flag bearer and KD mad about some nike ad so I looked it up. They even got Giannis in it. :lol:

This quote form KD in 2015 still holds true :lol:

"I was the second-best player in high school. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second. I’m not going to settle for that. I’m done with it."

Nothing against Bron, but KD probably should've been the feature USA player. He's been the program's best player. But with the calf injury and Bron's play the last two games, Nike lucked out.

I am far from a Lebby fan but no damn way. Bron been the face of the league, a bigger star, and his last Olympics. Im a bigger fan of KD but some of his antics and stuff, I could def see why he woudnt be picked as a flag bearer. If they were gonna pick someone from basketball it would be Bron no question.

Folks be caring to much about what people think. Giannis and Jokic won in Denve and Milwaukee respectively, Steph and Klay brought GS from decades of futility, Duncan won in San Antonio, just hoop man. Focused on the wrong stuff.

In the NFL, KC hadn’t won a SB in 40 years. Mahomes did that.

Kawhi won in TORONTO.

KD left OKC and won but still gets slighted because it wasn’t OKC+joined forces with an already established crew.

Winning for certain accomplished franchises doesn’t matter anymore

This quote form KD in 2015 still holds true :lol:

"I was the second-best player in high school. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second. I’m not going to settle for that. I’m done with it."

that's prally the main reason he joined the warriors

This Podcast Era needs to come to an end already

FFA9423290F61337A8076B79D96FB6D961A3F5D6

Back
Top Bottom