The Official NBA Season Thread

*In my opinion... this is how you bring more attention to the WNBA... and bring more excitement to the NBA.

-In every city that there is an NBA team... there would be a WNBA team.

-Every game would be a double header.

-There are enough good women to field enough teams to match the players and teams that the NBA has.

It would be kind of like high school. There would be womens teams and mens teams. There would be longer tailgates. Mens and Womens merchandise would be available for sale. Tickets would get you 2 games instead of one. Womens games could be second... depending on the matchup. Players could all stay after their games and sit in the crowd to support their opposite sex team... and to show off their outfits longer. All players could party with the fans and paying public in the stadium after... if the players choose. Everyone could have Ubers ready for them. More revenue would be made. Women would be paid more.

Do it Mitch.

*In my opinion... this is how you bring more attention to the WNBA... and bring more excitement to the NBA.

-There are enough good women to field enough teams to match the players and teams that the NBA has.

It would be kind of like high school. There would be womens teams and mens teams. There would be longer tailgates. Mens and Womens merchandise would be available for sale. Tickets would get you 2 games instead of one. Womens games could be second... depending on the matchup. Players could all stay after their games and sit in the crowd to support their opposite sex team... and to show off their outfits longer. All players could party with the fans and paying public in the stadium after... if the players choose. Everyone could have Ubers ready for them. More revenue would be made. Women would be paid more.

Do it Mitch.

I’m not trying to sit through 5 hours of basketball my guy. I got stuff to do and those seats aren’t comfortable

His self awareness is at a zero

*checks Kawhi’s game log with the clippers*

1721779434637.jpeg

I’m not trying to sit through 5 hours of basketball my guy. I got stuff to do and those seats aren’t comfortable

Woman’s basketball is exploding and about to get even bigger without any of that proposal anyway.

Wnba shouldn’t have settled for that 2 billion dollar package. I know it’s hard to turn down guaranteed bread but that’s going to be light in a few years.

at least we don’t have to hear that stupid *** argument posted by troll accounts about how the “wnba is losing 50M each year” or whatever ******** they liked to say

Woman’s basketball is exploding and about to get even bigger without any of that proposal anyway.

Wnba shouldn’t have settled for that 2 billion dollar package. I know it’s hard to turn down guaranteed bread but that’s going to be light in a few years.

at least we don’t have to hear that stupid *** argument posted by troll accounts about how the “wnba is losing 50M each year” or whatever ******** they liked to say
I’m all for the growth but overlapping with the NBA would kill the product

I don’t understand discussing the finances/ratings of a sporting event. Thats not why I watch.

Cheryl needs to be at the next media rights negotiations :lol:, she's got the vision and foresight that the current comish seems to be lacking.

The women's game's only gonna get bigger with the other college stars that are gonna come into the league with comparable star power as this rookie class over these next couple of years

I’m all for the growth but overlapping with the NBA would kill the product

I don’t understand discussing the finances/ratings of a sporting event. Thats not why I watch.

Facts.

Normally I agree with the 2nd paragraph, but this circumstance is different because it’s to get the ladies fairly compensated and there’s a lot of stigma in that.

U know how folks been dissing the wnba for hella years.

Facts.

Normally I agree with the 2nd paragraph, but this circumstance is different because it’s to get the ladies fairly compensated and there’s a lot of stigma in that.

U know how folks been dissing the wnba for hella years.
I want them to get paid for sure

Cheryl needs to be at the next media rights negotiations :lol:, she's got the vision and foresight that the current comish seems to be lacking.

The women's game's only gonna get bigger with the other college stars that are gonna come into the league with comparable star power as this rookie class over these next couple of years

Juju and Paige on the cusp of entering the W, the league expanding into two big basketball markets, Angel and CC representing the next generation of talent.. league’s gonna continue to grow and hopefully this means these athletes finally get paid

Do it Mitch.

Do it Mitch.

Theoretically, what times would these games even take place? People work. Unless you are starting the womens game @ 4 PM and alienate working class folks, not sure how this would even work.

You also know how the attendance for boys/girls HS games work @ 95% of schools right?

Do it Mitch.

Im spose to sit 4+ hours for that? Ill just come late. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom