The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Only because of the three ball. Im talking about real hoops
IMG_0076.gif

You know what, yall right. Tatum got the ring. This aint last month no more. I'll leave Tatum alone. But id take Melo for now in his prime still. I may take prime Jaylen Brown over him too

Again, dudes in here worried about the wrong thing. Dude has a signature shoe, multiple final appearances and a ring at 26….

Who cares about what Melo thinks? :lol: :lol:

Ant is great also but Tatum doing his thing too.

People thought KD would take over during/after Bron and Steph Curry nudged his way in and took something. Giannis as well.

The Jordan/Bron solo “face of the league eras” are over anyway. Jordan and Bron were the only exceptions really.

There’s always multiple faces of the league (other than the Jordan/Bron eras)

Wilt/Bill Russell
Bird/Magic
Jordan
Kobe/Shaq/TMac/Iverson/KG/Duncan
Bron
Steph/Giannis/KD

There’s usually multiple guys anyway

I see where you got the 61% from, but this is still misleading because he doesnt get in there at a high volume. This is why we also watch games too. Bro is in efficient from all inside the arc
1721844181731.png
How is it misleading?Because it made you look like a hater that don’t know what he’s talking about?

Who is going to give us “if Melo played in today’s NBA” prediction?
The biggest hole in his game was his passing. He only ever dribbled to set up his pull ups or straight line drive to the rim. So I think his career plays out the same in any era. If he has a championship point guard, his team will be really good. If not, the team won’t be very good.

Tatum still isn’t a pnr guy but he deserves a lot of credit for where his vision is now. Coming out I didn’t like his game at all, looked like a lesser talented Melo trying to play like Melo. He’s expanded his game well beyond that comparison now.

I had a pair of Tai Chi's (who didn't?) to go along with my And-1 trash taking tee and shorts. Good times.

I still have one of those Ts and they're hanging on for dear life. The wife hates when I wear it at home because it smells so musky...that's what you get with 15+ years of sweating in them. :lol:

I had the Chrome Spree to go along with it. I still vividly remember the shoebox

s-l1200.webp

Back
Top Bottom