The Official NBA Season Thread

Teams are going to be alotted a “Veteran Presence Contract” aka the Udonis Haslem Rule and it will be fine. Just one more roster spot. At ~$2MM (UD’s salary), teams can afford it.

This is fine until KD is 41 and still putting up 28ppg and decides to sign with the best team in the league for 2MM

This is fine until KD is 41 and still putting up 28ppg and decides to sign with the best team in the league for 2MM

KD and Bron are two of the only players I could see doing that and I don’t know if they are about that paycut life if they are still putting up Top 10 scoring numbers and contributing to winning basketball but I could be wrong

Edit: Actually, KD is pretty shameless about winning so I could maybe see him doing it :lol:

JB made those Tatums look like an Air Jordan. Unfortunately a bad Air Jordan from the 2011 period.
I’m probably on an island, but I actually like the Jordan 2011 model itself :lol:

Have the white/blue ones sitting around somewhere.

Jordan brand must’ve hired someone new recently.

JT and Luka 1st sigs are EASILY the best they’ve ever had out of all sigs

I’m probably on an island, but I actually like the Jordan 2011 model itself :lol:

547cf5b60c0eebd0c87d7180174540c5.jpg

Famb put this in a spoiler

The Jordan 2011 would be a better than average looking Team Jordan shoe, but the problem is it was released as the flagship model.

I’m not a gambling expert, and maybe this is dumb, but I think it’s funny there’s already a line on the ASG when the players on each team is yet to be determined.

I love Jordan brand and all, but I really hope that shoe is straight performance on the court. I said my words. Jordan brand as an athlete great cause of the PEs, but as a signature shoe standpoint. Last one which was actually good was the Melo’s. And he was in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom