The Official NBA Season Thread

I’m not a gambling expert, and maybe this is dumb, but I think it’s funny there’s already a line on the ASG when the players on each team is yet to be determined.

I took Team Giannis to win bc they had the better odds (+180) for not knowing rosters. Worth a gamble. He really wants to beat LeBron too, for whatever that's worth.

331985219_1250049255605581_7292729534724533452_n.jpg

2011s weren't terrible. The white/black colorway was basic but clean. The 2011 was way better than the 2009 and 2010 although I realize that's a really low bar.

If Giannis were to have a falling out in Milwaukee, put NY on the short list of possible homes for the gawd.

I wanna thank this front office and coaching staff for bringing back relevance to this city. I also wanna thank Lebron and KD for spreading the wealth to so many orgs in their careers.
Sure he may not be thinking about ever leaving now but if that day comes and he has to take a look at the landscape, there’s a select few notable franchises that have been star-craved for the longest.

If I’m the world’s best player and looking for a new home, I’m not looking to go from podunk to podunk.
Gimme the world’s best city to match.

If Giannis were to have a falling out in Milwaukee, put NY on the short list of possible homes for the gawd.

I wanna thank this front office and coaching staff for bringing back relevance to this city. I also wanna thank Lebron and KD for spreading the wealth to so many orgs in their careers.
Sure he may not be thinking about ever leaving now but if that day comes and he has to take a look at the landscape, there’s a select few notable franchises that have been star-craved for the longest.

If I’m the world’s best player and looking for a new home, I’m not looking to go from podunk to podunk.
Gimme the world’s best city to match.

You are who the internet thinks Lakers fans are. Not even going to say Knicks fans - just you. Zion, Mikal, Zion. If KD, Bron, Kyrie and the other stars who have requested trades have shown us anything more to not about “market” but moreso about what teams have talent and flexibility.

That is where these guys want to go. Not LA or NYC for the sake of being in NYC or LA.

Lol imagine betting on teams not made yet.

It’s probably because you get the best odds that way but it really is just a shot in the dark, even moreso than betting than betting on the ASG is in general :lol:

You are who the internet thinks Lakers fans are. Not even going to say Knicks fans - just you. Zion, Mikal, Zion. If KD, Bron, Kyrie and the other stars who have requested trades have shown us anything more to not about “market” but moreso about what teams have talent and flexibility.

That is where these guys want to go. Not LA or NYC for the sake of being in NYC or LA.
Pie in the sky for sure but I wouldn’t have made that assumption if not recognizing where the Knicks are right now and where they are headed in the next couple of szns.

Recent history doesn’t allow me to have such a fairytale view of this FA player movement wave. The Knicks are in that same spot Bk was before attracting those boneheads that just left town.

Zion salivates still over NY. He’s good where he is tho.

Mikal had to be corrected in one of his first interviews when he said he loves playing at MSG. There’s strong ties between he and a couple of Knicks revitalizing the squad.

I may be pulling some **** moreso on Giannis :lol: Idc

Watching this Lebron vs. Coack K interview

I'm a Jordan is the goat person

But Jordan couldn't play 1-5 like Lebron

Don't really think that gets brought up enough.

Watching this Lebron vs. Coack K interview

I'm a Jordan is the goat person

But Jordan couldn't play 1-5 like Lebron

Don't really think that gets brought up enough.

6’8” 260 in a position-less NBA vs. a 6’6” 210lb dude who played when Shaq, Zo, Mutombo, Olajuwon, Robinson played…..

No need to bring it up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom