The Official NBA Season Thread

Salt Lake city cutting it up to Fela samples
Who told them this was a good idea in utah of all places

Any black person there was adopted

I was I a rural 98% white Canadian town recently and they were play But a Boy at the local radio station.

Seems like Afrobeats just a another variation of pop music to most people now.

You know they had to give them cats in Utah a bathroom break. I know all.them whites are in the bathroom talking **** right now.

I understand the sentiment but like any All-Star game, you would look like a complete idiot going full speed, getting injured and then hurting your team down the stretch. It's just not worth it. Also, what era is Kobe talking about where the All-Star game was more competitive? Seems like some revisionist history going on here.

Even nowadays, if the game happens to be close in the 4th quarter then teams will play hard but players have been going half speed since the '90s

I guess I am old and out of touch, what is this halftime show? We have come a long way from people dancing in assigned squares during the height of the pandemic though at the halftime show.

Thank you so much
This is the greatest song I've ever heard in my life

cry-crying.gif

aepps20 aepps20

71313E63-A1AB-4B1A-971D-F45F1072EDD3.gif

Me when my brother elpablo21 elpablo21 blessed me with this amazing gif. Best thing to come out of the Superbowl and I will use this gif in many other posts. This is also RustyShackleford RustyShackleford when Tomi dumped him.

Now THIS is what I expect a SL,UT crowd to look like

Growing up, I can't believe I pulled for the Jazz against the Bulls and those Finals. When I was a kid I was just a contrarian and wanted different teams to win. I didn't hate the Bulls, I just wanted to see upsets.

Looking back, I'm so glad that this duo never won anything. Most clownish all-time duo in history.

Back
Top Bottom