The Official NBA Season Thread

38954.jpg

???

Kawichael’s game and temperament should lend themselves to getting the best version of what’s left of Brodie.

Hopefully our Clipset psychologist is better than LoLakers’.

Didn’t take long for Peloton to start yapping

Fringe role players on teams outside of the play-in publicly commenting on the strength of the conference is crazy to me :lol:

Bulls don’t get enough criticism. 3 recent all-stars who’ve all played 50+ games so far and they’re in 11th place?

as.PNG

Even Adam Silver is laughing off the regular season. :lol:

Ehhhh it’s really not THAT bad. Mavs have 22 regular seasons games left and currently 11 of them are nationally televised (ESPN/TNT/ABC/NBATV). I would be curious about his long term plan, though

Ehhhh it’s really not THAT bad. Mavs have 22 regular seasons games left and currently 11 of them are nationally televised (ESPN/TNT/ABC/NBATV). I would be curious about his long term plan, though

Aren’t like half the league’s teams broadcast through Bally’s though?

Btw, those idiots at Bally’s deserve this. They tried to strong arm all the streaming platforms and took the channel off every platform except like 2. Good riddance.

Ben Simmons is getting in excess of $35MM to be a THIRD STRING Center famb. More fouls per game FGM. That is worse to me.

It’s not just the money, it’s the years.

Ben’s contract runs out sooner. You can at least try to start looking forward and plan ahead if you’re the Nets.

That’s why I go Duncan. You’re tethered to his contract for longer.

Aren’t like half the league’s teams broadcast through Bally’s though?

Btw, those idiots at Bally’s deserve this. They tried to strong arm all the streaming platforms and took the channel off every platform except like 2. Good riddance.

My apologies - you are correct. I misread the excerpt. From the full article:

Sixteen of the NBA’s 30 teams have local broadcast deals with one of the 19 Bally Sports regional sports networks, and the potential timeline for Diamond to reach bankruptcy could conflict with the end of the regular season.

:wow:

Thought this was actually a thoughtful discussion.

Didn't SAS have some blow-up with Reddick a few months ago about being smarter than the players? :lol:

Don’t think I’ve ever heard Tristian Thompson[sp?] speak but I won’t mind never hearing it again.

No disrespect but he sounds pretty SpEd and thus a tad unqualified as a reputable source of information about the game.

Maybe he just needs a change in speech pattern 🤷

Back
Top Bottom