The Official NBA Season Thread

sosamcgwire_ct.jpg

dwayne-wade-i-love-it (1).gif

Hopefully Celtics/Knicks on Monday continues the trend of entertaining games.

Did some googles and you're right.

Makes sense but still crazy to think about

Random but that reminds me of this story I read about a flight that got struck by lightning and only one person survived :wow:
LANSA Flight 508

The plane was struck by lightning mid-flight and began to disintegrate before plummeting to the ground. Koepcke found herself still strapped to her seat, falling 3,000 m (10,000 ft) into the Amazon rainforest.

Last week every radio station/talking head TV show complained and whined and cried every segment about the All Star game. Bunch of old white dudes pinning for the 70's and 80's

Tomorrow, every single one of em will be jerkin off on air over this weekend's games. :smh:

And play-in/playoff time is going to be a literal bloodbath every night. But that exhibition game in February...... :stoneface:

I didn’t think Lue’s rotations were that bad. Just need to play Morris less & Mann/Batum more.
Yeah, Russ not playing I thought was a solid move. He'd kill their crunch time spacing plus giving him more time could lead to more erratic mistakes.

That said, Morris and Gordon were so bad I can see them #LettingRussCook with a bigger role now.

Back
Top Bottom