The Official NBA Season Thread

The gift and curse of Westbrook.

First game he probably played too much to close the game they lose.

Last night he doesn't play in the 4th and much of OT and they still lose.

Now folks wanted him to play...

Way too much talk about a vet min 34 year old who will be irrelevant in the playoffs like the vast majority of buyout players.

The Clips success depends on limiting turnovers and getting stops. We have a 15 year sample size of Russ struggling in both of those areas.

Saying Maxi Kleber’s return is much anticipated is a stretch
Dorian & Maxi were their two main guys doing the dirty work & they just traded Dorian. Maxi is very important for them.

This season bee OD.

Lakers with that crazy win last night.

2 players going for 70pts this season is redonkculous. Makes zero sense.

Kings one of the best teams in the L.

Warriors being one of the worst and just 1.5 games out of 4 is brazy.

Anybody thinking Booker is like Kobe :lol:

Bucks byke.

Celtics byke.

Heard a pop? Idk. Part of me things he was lying and faking it. Other part thinking it could be his plantar fascia or a bone. Not sure what else could've popped, cept them cheap air max bubbles.

Last edited:

Don't let it happen again.
stringerbell.gif

Regarding Jokic and the cuts, people are just nasty in general.

Earlier this month, I had a chunk of meat scooped out of my hand from a pickup game. I'm talking about like an 0.5 inches wide and about 3-4 mm deep of tissue scratched out of my hand because people don't cut their nails and practice proper hygiene.

Heard a pop? Idk. Part of me things he was lying and faking it. Other part thinking it could be his plantar fascia or a bone. Not sure what else could've popped, cept them cheap air max bubbles.

This right here. My fear is it was the plantar and he just used adrenaline to get through the game because he had zero lift after that and just used his post moves to get by. If it's torn or partially torn it's gonna be a horrible season close. Time for some serious carbon fiber inserts.

Next weekend's slate is some pressure:

Sixers-Bucks
Suns-Mavs
Show-Warriors

These Owners (in all sports btw) have been making a killing selling their franchises.

7-15 years and they’re making a 1000% profit.

It’s insane.

Maannnnn, tell me about it. Cuban bought the Mavericks in 2000 for $285 million ($484 adjusted for inflation). 23 years later and they are worth roughly $3.3B :wow:

I'm not really a fan of Jabari Smith type prospect, so I think I prob overcompensated a bit and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

but I do think his floor should be pretty high, no reason he can't be at worst a Maxi Kleber type guy.

Back
Top Bottom