The Official NBA Season Thread

Bron injury sucks but it couldn’t have came it a better time schedule wise. Just have to hover at 500 or slightly above until he gets back.

I was sure they were going to get a top 6 seed before the injury. Now I’ll be content just getting in to the play-in.
Top 6? You are treating it like they are within the Top 8 but are in reality 4 teams out to even qualify in the play-in. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the Lakers are not contenders even with Lebron.

Who’s this? 👀
Mrs. Based Jesus

ronnie-kray.gif

I think the reason people joke about AD more than other players who regularly miss games due to injury is all the close calls AD seems to have been when he does play. Nobody in the NBA hits the ground and comes up holding something or limping than he does.

And Zion is starting to get plenty of heat about his frequent unavailability; it’s just different. With Zion is more fat jokes, etc.

I think the reason people joke about AD more than other players who regularly miss games due to injury is all the close calls AD seems to have been when he does play. Nobody in the NBA hits the ground and comes up holding something or limping than he does.

And Zion is starting to get plenty of heat about his frequent unavailability; it’s just different. With Zion is more fat jokes, etc.
We call him Web Embiid for a reason

#CalculatedFalling

It’s crazy. AD plays just as many games as KD, BI, Zion but people openly make fun of AD about it.

Dudes talk about mental health and toxicity yet they joke about AD every chance they get.

let’s be honest, fandom is stupid and irrational. dudes poke fun at every super star who misses time.

as soon any one gets injured or sits out, “______ ducking the fade”

it’s not reserved solely for AD in here.

Dunno what Masai is doing. Raptors still getting swept by the Celtics or Bucks if they even make it out the play-in.

Back
Top Bottom