The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Crazy cause they could just start mann and use plumlee as a supplemental playmaker at the 5. PG13 is a high turnover guy so they decide to bring in another one that can’t shoot.

No need for blacula to even be in LA.

:rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, it's been like a week and folks are already calling for them to cut him after saying Lebby and the Lakers were the problem :smh:

Jalen Green and Lamelo have all the talent but i have never watched them play and been like they are doing everything they can to win.

Type of dudes who just wanna get there’s and do what they want

these prices are insane :lol:

This is extortion bro. The Knicks + a bunch of hockey teams for those prices?
giphy.gif

Harden back to Houston only works if he’s focused on being a mentor, setting a good example and actually trying to get the team some W’s …It’s no point if yo there for buckets, the nightlife and no/low expectations :lol:
So basically, no Harden to Houston.

Jalen Green and Lamelo have all the talent but i have never watched them play and been like they are doing everything they can to win.

With Houston, there's literally no veteran presence. Everyone's been saying they're playing pickup ball. It's also the reason why I think Jabari isn't doing too hot now. Seems like a guy who would do better in a system.

As for the Hornets...that's just a mess of a franchise.

as much as i would hate dolan. Boy does it seem like he doesn’t give a **** about anything and is just living.

Oh get ready. …

ESPN or NBC are next for you guys too.

Just the beginning.

1677686149354.png

Well the NBC SNF games are on Peacock AND on NFL if you have cable. Putting marquee games exclusively on ESPN+ doesn't make sense because what else are they going to show from 7-11:30 on Wednesday and Friday nights? I also don't see ABC doing anything similar because I believe NBA is all they have from a sports perspective (maybe hockey but idk).

Well the NBC SNF games are on Peacock AND on NFL if you have cable. Putting marquee games exclusively on ESPN+ doesn't make sense because what else are they going to show from 7-11:30 on Wednesday and Friday nights? I also don't see ABC doing anything similar because I believe NBA is all they have from a sports perspective (maybe hockey but idk).

1677687081754.jpeg

Rangers have a pretty big following but hockey & basketball season overlap so there's no reason to have this service from May-September

Yeah, a lot of my white friends from NYC are huge Rangers and big fans but I was kind of thinking what you were about the seasons overlapping. He played y'all with pricing though because NBA/NHL being October-April is 7 months so $210. At that point, fans have to consider is it worth the extra $100 for the annual subscription? Depends what they plan to do in those off months and what other content is made available through the service.

You haven’t watch many hornets games then.

Back
Top Bottom