The Official NBA Season Thread

Definitely an excuse for the suns, per AD.

1678385508444.png

If the Suns lose, they lose, injuries are part of the game

I am not talking about people ignoring the injury to act like their predications of the Suns before the trade or injury are being validated

If the Suns have to potentially play a playoff series without Kevin Durant, there should be no nuance or context because Devin Booker talked some **** last week?

No there should be no nuance cause they didn't want that said when they beat the Lakers in the playoffs and AD was hurt.

The rabbits have the guns

Reactions: MVP
Again, the Mavs can’t stop anyone. Myrie my guy on the court but he’s good for at least two 6-21 shooting nights in the playoffs. Even without KD it should be a pick ‘em series.

Booker and the Suns were talking cash **** when everyone knows they wouldn’t lost if AD didn’t get hurt. I’m not trynna hear any of it.
CP3 had one arm. Missing AD obviously hurt but let’s not act like cam Payne didn’t have his way out there

Again, the Mavs can’t stop anyone. Myrie my guy on the court but he’s good for at least two 6-21 shooting nights in the playoffs. Even without KD it should be a pick ‘em series.

In this scenario…it won’t be Smart, Brown, and Tatum….or Jrue Holiday on the floor.

It’s Associate Head Coach Chris Paul, Devin Booker, and Ish Wainright.

Kyrie is averaging 37 in that series.

In this scenario…it won’t be Smart, Brown, and Tatum….or Jrue Holiday on the floor.

It’s Associate Head Coach Chris Paul, Devin Booker, and Ish Wainright.

Kyrie is averaging 37 in that series.
The 2019 pacers had him bottled up. He should have is way over the course of the series but he’s not volume free throw shooter to offset the bad shooting nights. It’s just nature of who he is. Add to it the rest of the Mavs outside of Luka are dependent on open shots, it still an even series to me.

I could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom