The Official NBA Season Thread

hold up this is crazy.
This dude, Grady ****, that is projected to be a lottery pick in 2023.... he looks like Dave Chappelle as a white dude
edit: wow NT censors his last name. the disrespect.
licensed-image

dave-chappelle-white-guy.gif

he’s about to confuse the hell out NT. when he has an NBA-equivalent.. will he black gradey **** or white gradey ****???

Can’t lie. That summer league was lit and he dropped like 30 on Phoenix in the first week of the season. I thought he was the one

Then he proceeded to average 2 air ball layups per game and 3.1 side of the backboard threes :lol:
when I saw that ugly shot of his, he was done for. never was impressed by him and I even prefer Fox during their NCAA battles. just imagine if the Lakers took Fox instead and that is being generous. Lakers wasted their Top 2 pick with him. they could have taken Tatum or DON.

When I think of Hakeem and his career this was him at his best and the team who’s jersey he should’ve worn to the hall.

But seriously, after the Warriors miss the playoffs, where do they go from here? They're too late to tank and not good/healthy enough to make the bracket. Do they run it back next year for the last last chance when the writing is already on the wall? What kind of return can they expect for Draymond? Do they start making calls to see what's out there for the vastly overrated Poole? Hard to really see a clear path back to the top
their only play is to keep their current roster. unless they can still get an aging vet for cheaps who is desperate enough to get a title/ another title.

Back
Top Bottom