The Official NBA Season Thread

Lol bet. No excuses Lakers. Love it. Win a chip. No excuses. No excuses. Win or bust. No excuses. Best roster right? Best player. Best bench. Can't lose. No excuses. Bet.

Y'all scared of the Lakers? Not me.
6E3D4190-129A-44F8-BCD0-317D62FE7F51.gif

Smells like fear

Embiid is elite on offense but Jokic is just effective. Interesting.
Embiid and Jokic are both beasts on offense(Embiid is more of a scoring threat).... Better? Now to go along with the elite offense, Embiid has great defense and Jokic, by all accounts, is a defensive liability on most nights.

Also, Jokic is a beast in offense but he isn't this ..

And lastly let's not forget that we have a direct example of Jokic and Embiid competing head on and we see who was the superior player.

People will literally disregard all that and just say "bu bu but analytics".... If you have two guys and one completely dominates the other when they play yet you call the one who got dominated the better player, can you just admit that you're biased? I am neither a Philly or Denver fan and I appreciate both players but I really don't like how Embiid continues to get downplayed by people like he isn't the better player. Just because the media votes someone the best player, it doesn't factually make them the best.

Last edited:
Are there a lot of Jokic stans on here?

I've never had him as MVP this season. For the first few months of the season I was with Tatum for MVP, but now I think it's squarely Embiid. Jokic is amazing tho.

4E3FA0DA-F91E-4EAA-88CC-B25B8C1C09A7.jpeg

Just pointing out your pattern
Do you have anything to post about the points I made? You have said nothing about Embiid or Jokic? If you do not like "my pattern" why quote me? Ignore my posts. We discussing Embiid and Jokic and you talking about paterns. Stay on topic.

Edit: and when I ever say didn't like Jokic? Saying Embiid is better equates to me not liking Jokic?

You Jokic stans are terrible.

I'm a Jokic stan because I think he's an elite offensive player? Interesting. Because I like Embiid as much as I like Jokic and think he's as deserving of MVP as Jokic at this point.

I just don't think he's leaps and bounds better than Jokic. That's asinine. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm a Jokic stan because I think he's an elite offensive player? Interesting. Because I like Embiid as much as I like Jokic and think he's as deserving as MVP as Jokic at this point.

I just don't think he's leaps and bounds better than Jokic. That's asinine. Lol.
Firstly, I appreciate you actually addressing the post. I don't think I said anything about him being "leaps and bounds" better but I do think Embiid is the superior player... Secondly, let me go edit my post. Didn't know me saying the word stan was such a sore point for people. It's just a default for me, didn't really think it bothered folks that much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom