The Official NBA Season Thread

How y’all upset at brooks for talking his ****

I do think not talking to the media is some lame **** but damn this grizzlies team is one of the best stories in the league. Just some young dudes that don’t seem scared of anyone and they gonna try anyone. Lakers almost blew that **** last night too. Morant turned into the best player on the court in the 4th quarter. He had that Steph curry effect where it felt like anytime he touched the ball it felt like he was gonna score.

IMG_7237.jpeg

The thumbnail on ESPN has me cracking up.

Grizz would prefer a suspension anyway

Seriously. His defense ain’t that good to make up for his putrid offense, especially when factor in the other tomfoolery he engages in that hurts his team.

DB is taller, more sinister, less hyperactive Pat Bev.

Given Brooks' recent history (Donovan Mitchell nutpunch and Gary Payton II hard foul), there's a decent shot he gets suspended next game right? That's the precedent the league just set with Draymond.
Doesn’t he lead the league this season in technicals? :lol:

Why couldn’t this be Grizzlies vs Warriors

LeBron too old and dont have the energy to wrestle and take nut shots :lol:

Would rather see Brooks kick Klay in his asss after he hits a 3 and then him and Klay get in each others faces

Or Brooks trip Poole after he double dribbles and then Draymond takes up for Poole and pushes Brooks and then they start wrestling like old school basketball

Why couldn’t this be Grizzlies vs Warriors

LeBron too old and dont have the energy to wrestle and take nut shots :lol:

Would rather see Brooks kick Klay in his asss after he hits a 3 and then him and Klay get in each others faces

Or Brooks trip Poole after he double dribbles and then Draymond takes up for Poole and pushes Brooks and then they start wrestling like old school basketball

I would’ve loved that a lot.

Grizz won 92-76 after a 35-9 1Q.

- Dillon may be out of here :lol:
- Been waiting on this version of Ja for a long time
- Expected some of the flopping, bad calls, but Grizz had a chance with that. Just can’t go out there and not score at all
- starting to prefer a different look — need more Kennard minutes than Dillon at this point (especially if Dillon going to be THIS bad shooting)
- Tyus going 0-7, Bane been well below his season and previous playoff averages. Something will have to switch for both soon.

- we win Monday

We go as AD goes.

Monday will be a close game because there is no way Memphis shoots that bad to start.

If AD has another game like game 1 and 3, Lakers will be up 3-1.

But I been watching the Lakers all year....and we haven't been consistent all year.

See you monday.

Last edited:
League going to have to issue a clarification on nut shots. I thought embiid should have been tossed as well if we are going by letter of the law.

I'd have more faith in the grizz if they actually just got blown out by 20+. Kinda like how the Knicks and heat got dragged in game 2 and came back with a vengeance game 3. But they already kinda wasted a strong effort with the fake comeback a la the Hawks in game 1 and wolves game 2. It'll be more competitive but I don't see them winning game 4

Everyone was calling them out on their BS. Cant talk like that when you havent accomplished ****.

That team is gonna go through a whole lot of changes if they lose to the Lakers in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom