The Official NBA Season Thread

w1tonay20mva1.png

Grizz are literally in the midst of rebuilding. They do have the 2nd youngest team in the league with all their picks + a nice 2024 Warriors 1st :nerd:

I think evaluation period is over now, though. Get the right talent around your trio and be ready to contend for the next 5-7 years.

Say all that — they still can make the WCF this season.

Grizz are literally in the midst of rebuilding. They do have the 2nd youngest team in the league with all their picks + a nice 2024 Warriors 1st :nerd:

I think evaluation period is over now, though. Get the right talent around your trio and be ready to contend for the next 5-7 years.

Say all that — they still can make the WCF this season.
Nah this over in 6 for them, but future is bright like you said

LOL at “a Giannis” as if there’s another one to be had. There’s one and he’s not going anywhere.

nba media sucks…i mean, all media sucks…but for both networks to have completely unwatchable pre game and halftime shows is just crazy to me…

i just flipped it to espn and had to INSTANTLY mute it…and TNT ain’t no better imo…

miss me with the wacky morning talk show schtick…

and half the on court media sucks too…this ain’t what we want man…

nba media sucks…i mean, all media sucks…but for both networks to have completely unwatchable pre game and halftime shows is just crazy to me…

i just flipped it to espn and had to INSTANTLY mute it…and TNT ain’t no better imo…

miss me with the wacky morning talk show schtick…

and half the on court media sucks too…this ain’t what we want man…
What do you want?

Back
Top Bottom