The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Keys points for LAKERS
1. They have a very high defensive rating after the trade deadline.
2. They are long and athletic
3.Just about anyone in the roster can explode
4.Deeper than GSW for sure
5.They Defeated a number 2 team. No they destroyed a number 2 team while GSW had to go in 7.
6.They have more rest so expect them to be fresh
7.They have AD and LBJ which is a mismatch. You can also argue that Hachimura will be a nightmare aswell as Austin Reeves.
8.Vandolorian can run with curry and long enough to disrupt his shots.

Key points for GSW
1.They have homecourt advantage
2.Curry is curry and will curry what ever happens.
3.They have the heart of a champion and wont go down easily.
4.Klay when hot will burn the inferno of hell.
5.Looney has become Rodman 2.0
6.The offense the GSW runs till still confuses alot of teams specially with them back cuts.
7.No one out shoots the GSW in a 3 point shoot out
8.They are a good homecourt team and wiggins is slowly getting back to old form.

When was he listed as out and played? Is that even legal? :lol:

Think that was Miami game 3 last year. He was only listed as out because he hadn’t cleared concussion protocol, then cleared it the day of the game

So yes it is legal

This is all Sabonis fault....He's for sure cut from the same cloth as Jokic.

Fox wasn't all the way right since he fractured his finger, countless drives to the rim and he would just lose the ball. At the same time that whole series was decided by Sabonis being soft.

Pretty sure the series was decided by the AD minutes

Well yea when you have a REAL generational defender that tends to happen

200w.gif

ill steelo ill steelo do we think it’s too early to re-discuss THE trade. Or do we just chalk it up to a bad matchup?
:lol: I had no issues with the X’s & O’s fit. My only qualm with the trade was trading a guy you control for 7 years for a guy you control for 2.

If they don’t retain him, they’re worse off. And there are no guarantees with UFA, so I wouldn’t have rolled that dice.

On the other hand, being a top 5 team in the league & nearly eliminating the champs is invaluable experience gained. So even if you have to spin Sabonis off in a S&T for spare parts, this was time well spent.

MLGA really letting you get these sweaty posts off in this thread when you been chilling since the bubble

LEADERSHIP

Fam i was here when the Lakers signed Mogsov & Deng at 12 on the dot, When Lebron went in activated mode & proceeded to lose all the games after.... EYE remember being confident in the 2020 team while ya'll was calling the Clippers the 96 Bulls

The actual Lakers thread had more than enough negativity for me :lol: , but if there was ever a time for me to get these takes off

ALA gonna have a tough couple weeks, Stay Strong

SmartSoggyAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I *think* Kuminga will get a chance at some point this series. On one hand, he's the big 6'8 athlete to go against Bron and Rui. On the other hand, the Lakers are going to sag off him and dare him to shoot threes like in the regular season games.

Can the Warriors afford to go small with DDV, GP2, Moody in the middle of games if Kuminga flails?

Sacramento had no one taller than 6'7 beyond Sabonis who could score in the paint and he did that sparingly.

So next season?
Yup. He’s a year and a half younger. Just needs a little more seasoning.

Ivey basically put up the same numbers as your guy Starfox did as a rookie. I’d bet on him having a similar trajectory.

Keegan is a solid role guy though.

Yup. He’s a year and a half younger. Just needs a little more seasoning.
I’m not doubting Ivey’s talent but the pieces still need to fit. Keegan was putting the ball on the ground more as the year progressed. He should take a big leap.

Again, the pieces gotta fit. As much as Ivey improved this year, a lot of that was because Cade was out and he got all the usage. How will he look next to Cade and potentially scoot or even Brandon miller will have a lot to do with his upside.

It’s alotta assumptions that the Warriors supporting cast will be bad while the Lakers will be good :lol: …That doesn’t automatically translate from series to series, only the stars are supposed to be ones you can count on

Nobody would be surprised if Rui doesn’t even have 1 20 point game next series

I dunno about all that :lol:

Definitely a LEGACY SERIES for him more so than anyone else though.

He’ll be the best defensive player and Looney won’t have anything for him. This isn’t some fake *** all nba 3rd team center or phony DPOY playing 25 minutes a game because he fouls out too much (while playing with Steven Adams too)

This is ANTHONY MF DAVIS.
YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE.

this is not Sabonis, this is AD cooking Looney all up and down the court for the next 2 weeks.

Like he did Tillman?

You mean the series where he was easily the best player on the court and had one of the most dominant defensive series of all time?

Looney owned Sabonis, but AD ain’t no Sabonis >D

Back
Top Bottom