The Official NBA Season Thread

If you were just watching these two teams for the first time in this series, only one of them looked like they won a title recently :lol:

This shot (and the entire 4th quarter offense), the coach drawing up a play not anticipating switches after several guys on the other team have played 40+ minutes, two of your primary ballhandlers forgetting they have timeouts.

5 free throws off flagrants & technicals in the last game. Before tonight, lots of dumb fouls & turnovers.

Just no championship composure, no poise.

20230509_072607.jpg
20230509_072611.jpg

Lonnie made a lot of money with that performance.

Someone on GS needs to step up if they want a chance at extending this series.

These forearm push offs are getting out of control league wide
Ppl be doing that in my league too and refs allow it. If ur guarding someone who does that u jus gotta sell the push off and flop :smh:

AR does get away with that a frick ton when he does his middys tho 😭

Ppl be doing that in my league too and refs allow it. If ur guarding someone who does that u jus gotta sell the push off and flop :smh:

AR does get away with that a frick ton when he does his middys tho 😭

He had a crazy blatant one on Steph before Steph hacked him. :lol:

I absolutely hated the Lonnie Walker signing in July, but he's talented. Through the first month-ish of the season, I thought he was better than Malik Monk last season just because he was bigger and even more athletic. Then he had the knee injury in January, then the trades happened and he never found his way back to the rotation. Tough situation, but he stayed professional and was ready. What a performance last night.

Back
Top Bottom