The Official NBA Season Thread

Warriors will either come extremely locked in or try to over compensate and come out flat. Either way, it aint over yet.
They’re certainly not folding, not quitting at all.

But they’re also not going to generate enough offense through the various DHOs, curls, flares, and post splits that they’ve been running and will inevitably continue to run for large parts of the game. We now have 12 quarters of film on that.

Steve Kerr does too, yet here we are :lol:

It is EXTREMELY problematic. They’re done, man.
1683611400033.png

I really don’t see a path forward.

Y’all love proclaiming teams done in here ever year then they find a way back for another run.

the Heat been done since 2014 according to this thread, yet look at the C U L T U R E now. It was blow it up just a month ago.

Great organizations figure it out.

But I get it Jokes > Facts

Y’all love proclaiming teams done in here ever year then they find a way back for another run.

the Heat been done since 2014 according to this thread, yet look at the C U L T U R E now. It was blow it up just a month ago.

No one is taking the heat seriously. They gonna get Molly whopped by Boston or Philly.

IDK. Moving Poole, GPII and several future picks?

I’m not even joking, though :lol: That Klay deal is massive and he has been inconsistent, Poole looked like he lost his powers (at least in the postseason) and Dray is probably out. Dray is probably out to LAL and Poole is probably still moveable so you could upgrade that way if you broken a S&T. But I would be skeptical about that payroll as pictured next season. IJS.

A lot can and will be said about the Knicks.
Ultimately, we’re going nowhere having to rely on Dubious being a leader, first, or second option.

RJ’s gonna be just fine. 15 of his 24 came in 5 point bunches. And then he had to feed the alphas to keep them happy and engaged; Randle especially :smh:

Pretty hard to win when the All NBA player you’ve relied on can’t handle the big stage: see The Cavs and Donovan Mitchell.

This was/is a spanking by your big brother. Knicks fans ready to throw the whole team away :lol: Who woulda saw that coming??

Heat shooting lights out above average from curryland, offensive rebounds in the 4th and causing turnovers.

Perennial playoff organization but I thought they were tougher than this. We not ready. There’s no marginal moves that will greatly impact next szn’s performance. Randle ain’t getting any better so I just look forward to the youts.
On that note, I hope the babybockers learn from this and are ready for the next run.

Make it a good fight pls and win @ home.

Damn bro. That game hurt me. And I'm not blaming the refs this time. Walker cooked and the warriors made some of the dumbest decisions ive seen. I was legit yelling in my living room wtf.

That cut me bro. Cut me deep 😭. Good game though laker fans.

**** that **** hurt me. I'm drained like I played. Emotionally. I'm going to bed bro.

Damn bro. That game hurt me. And I'm not blaming the refs this time. Walker cooked and the warriors made some of the dumbest decisions ive seen. I was legit yelling in my living room wtf.

**** that **** hurt me. I'm drained like I played. Emotionally. I'm going to bed bro.

It’s over bro… 🌸 🌹🌻

look-at-the-flowers-twd.gif

I told y'all a month ago I didn't trust this Judas. And I knew he'd do some **** like this to help Bron. 1 point game and 20 seconds left. It's a layup up. Uncontested.

And then the jump pass turnover. Also with Dennis on him.

He's doing this on purpose.

Curry had some mistakes. But bro carried the whole game. The whole one. So I mean it sucks with some turnovers here and there or some heat checks. But I know he's not doing **** to hurt the team intentionally.

Oh and Poole is a negative. He hurts the team whenever he's on the court now. He gotta stay far from the rotation. Can't trust him in any aspect.

Lonnie walker looks like a catfish. He was sparking that jawn tho.

It’s over bro… 🌸 🌹🌻

look-at-the-flowers-twd.gif

Just do it bro. Behind the ear.

Warriors in 7. Pull up on meeee.
well-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman-will-ferell-dn5uiu5jcqzt7bwq.gif

It’s just a game fam. I said that at the beginning of this series and please take that to heart. You are a great person that is well respected and appreciated

Back
Top Bottom