The Official NBA Season Thread

I am old enough to remember the times when a guy who averaged 25ppg & ran the offense of a team that THREEPEATED, was told he had to "prove" himself w/o help from another generational star

giphy.gif

You shouldn’t have been arguing with dumb people then.

But winning without another all time great is definitely icing on the cake. Steph did that too.

Every top 10 player in discussion has had significant help from their teammates in order to even enter the conversation. We ain’t doing this either this morning.
Here you go with the semantics. It's not about him having help, literally everyone has help.... It's about him being carried, specifically in clutch moments. Man has 4 rings and was deemed to be the best player on just one of those teams. Steph is a great shooter but that's where it ends.

Here you go with the semantics. It's not about him having help, literally everyone has help.... It's about him being carried, specifically in clutch moments. Man has 4 rings and was deemed to be the best player on just one of those teams. Steph is a great shooter but that's where it ends.
Run those clutch numbers for the 10 best players ever, then get back to me.

With this logic Lebron should be on his knees thanking Ray Allen before mentioning anyone else.
Except Ray Allen wasn't the finals MVP that series like those other two were....

I come in peace.

I come in peace.

I come in peace.

:lol:

Edit - thought he said Iggy. Half the point remains
:rofl:

I’m always scared of Steph curry.
The series isn’t over.
We still need 1 more win.

But this golden state team is broken bro.
You have all the role players (JMG, Donte, Kuminga & Poole) complaining about their role and minutes in interviews DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

you can not win a championship if everyone isn’t pulling the rope the same way. It’s a lot of egos on this warriors bench.

Meanwhile, look at the other side (and the leadership of Lebron :nerd: ). All the role players are empowered and anyone can be the best offensive player on a given night. Everyone is ready to contribute and everyone knows their role. From vando to AR to Dennis to Dlo to SKYWALKER. Everyone is all in.

TELL ME YALL DONT SEE IT??

The series isn’t over.

You have all the role players (JMG, Donte, Kuminga & Poole) complaining about their role and minutes in interviews DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

you can not win a championship if everyone isn’t pulling the rope the same way. It’s a lot of egos on this warriors bench.

Meanwhile, look at the other side (and the leadership of Lebron :nerd: ). All the role players are empowered and anyone can be the best offensive player on a given night. Everyone is ready to contribute and everyone knows their role. From vando to AR to Dennis to Dlo to SKYWALKER. Everyone is all in.

Naw, they created this narrative that Steph is such a great unselfish leader and Bron creates toxic environments

The series isn’t over.

ALA in me had to pick GSW but I’ve been saying the team was broken since Draymond minked Poole.

Poole/moody/kuminga the new Run DNP. I still have no idea what Steph was thinking on that turnover. The only person who would've been behind him was Moody, who was directly in front of him :lol:. It's funny how all of Steph's commercials are him being upstaged by others. Grand rising Los Angeles 🤗

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom