The Official NBA Season Thread

still good in the east ? ahah couldnt even beat a jimmy butler less heat team

hurry up we need some more paragraphs in a spoiler from you on this current knicks team

Philly is dirty lol no **** i never said it was "Clean" where that come from ? You live with the rats the size of cats B

When they start insulting the actual city where your team is located you know you touched a nerve!

still good in the east ? ahah couldnt even beat a jimmy butler less heat team

hurry up we need some more paragraphs in a spoiler from you on this current knicks team

Philly is dirty lol no **** i never said it was "Clean" where that come from ? You live with the rats the size of cats B
👁️ personally never took my shirt off like the rest of them and have a bit more clarity on the situation.

I did think Knicks in 6 but they spanked us into submission :lol:

Eat a **** until my next dissertation.

1683645966324.png

Game 2, Round 2

kanye-west-meta.gif

Last edited:
name the posters that said this

Knicks vs. Heat

Knicks in 5

A win is a win.

I'll be at game 3, and they've never lost with me in the building (hopefully it doesn't start now). Knicks in 5

I’m very confident that we’re better than the Heat

Assuming Randle is fine I would predict Knicks in 5

Not even. There’s no reason to think the Heat are the better team here.

Were not losing to no Kevin Love and Caleb Martin and the corpse of Lowry. Bud threw that series.

I actually like Poole’s game. I think attacking him is fair but lets other guys and management off of the hook. For as good as the Dubs are (I’m a fan) they should’ve never drafted Wiseman to be a glorified Looney or Dray if they weren’t going to modify their offense. Wiseman was essentially a high school kid (he played like 5 games at Memphis) that you draft as a long term project as he develops his game and mindset. Playing for a team that just uses bigs to set screens and rebound was never Wiseman’s game and you don’t waste a top 5 pick for that when other guys better than Poole were in that draft. Ball would be cooking in this offense and was on the board. You draft Ball over Wiseman and that was a mistake. Poole is doing the best he can with what he’s got. He isn’t Klay or Chef. He needs consistent reps to be great.

1000% true but let people talk their ****.
If the warriors come back they deserve all the credit.

I’m pretty sure ad and Lebron haven’t lost consecutive playoff games though. Good luck.

If it was the other way around and GS was up 3-1 how would ALA be acting?

Lakers will have a tough game 5 this team is going to throw all they can at them.

:emoji_joy:

Stephen A PISSED OFF on TV this morning. He was all

"It's time to put Steph above Lebron when they win this series!!!! Book it!!!"

last week

Warriors have played 8 playoff games in 13 days, & people are asking why Kerr went away from using him in the pick & roll :lol:

I know Curry is one of the better conditioned athletes in the League, but he isn't superman. That is a taxing role to have & it's only gonna wear on him more next game.

I actually like Poole’s game. I think attacking him is fair but lets other guys and management off of the hook. For as good as the Dubs are (I’m a fan) they should’ve never drafted Wiseman to be a glorified Looney or Dray if they weren’t going to modify their offense. Wiseman was essentially a high school kid (he played like 5 games at Memphis) that you draft as a long term project as he develops his game and mindset. Playing for a team that just uses bigs to set screens and rebound was never Wiseman’s game and you don’t waste a top 5 pick for that when other guys better than Poole were in that draft. Ball would be cooking in this offense and was on the board. You draft Ball over Wiseman and that was a mistake. Poole is doing the best he can with what he’s got. He isn’t Klay or Chef. He needs consistent reps to be great.

Yeah the Wiseman pick was a goof. I get you have Steph and Klay but I would for sure have to go Best Player Available (Melo) in that specific situation. The FO definitely over thought that one. Funny that one of the things they liked about him was "he was well spoken" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom