The Official NBA Season Thread

Hypothetically, dubs cum back & end up winning #5. Does that make up for 2016?

Oh yeah, it's gonna end up happening

WhaALrIpwkcEy0vw.jpg_large.jpg

Listening to this Steph slander, and people ready to kick him out of the top 10.
Cardi B.gif

No dog in the fight but certainly enjoying.
Bron, Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Bird, Wilt, Russell, Duncan, Kobe, KD, Hakeem

He's around 12-13.
I assume in no particular order. Surprised you have Kobe on your list.
What does 'front running' even mean? Someone define it for me.
I want to know so bad because a certain TV personality always says it. Between front running and hot dogging, he really be showing his age.

Listening to this Steph slander, and people ready to kick him out of the top 10.
Cardi B.gif

No dog in the fight but certainly enjoying.

I assume in no particular order. Surprised you have Kobe on your list.

I want to know so bad because a certain TV personality always says it. Between front running and hot dogging, he really be showing his age.

Yeah that list wasn't in order all those players have a better top 10 case than Steph though.

Told yall misguided assses that dude aint built like that

He aint no point guard
He’s Ray Allen without the vertical
He’s John Stockton with a hesi dribble
He’s a right handed Manu Ginobili

dudes eagerly and impatiently waited almost 10 years for steph to lose in the western conference playoffs to get off these horrible takes.. the day after he drops a triple double :lol:

if you’re an AMEX card holder, steph just got you 32% off the nba store so you can stock up on your MLGA gear. yall should he grateful

Don’t hear anybody talking about the 1980 finals being a fluke anymore! Philly 2-2, Lakers up 3-1.

Back
Top Bottom