The Official NBA Season Thread

This was a good way to try to spin it except you put “owning a gun” instead of “dancing on camera with it to NBA Youngboy songs”

:lol: Almost tho.
You typed that, read it, and actually thought that 💩 made sense 🤦🏾‍♂️

Who cares what he was doing when he was holding it.
He’s a grown man with a legal firearm.

But yall don’t think black men should have the same privileges as white men so your stance is understandable

So if Ja was at the outlet mall and stopped that lunatic from killing innocent people,

1684084477311.jpeg

If bruh gone be getting jammed up over all this stick talk bruh need to at least have some big Scarface guns man because these little deuce deuce pistols from Harlem nights ain’t it fams!

If I was him n legal team we’d be like “yo chill! They water guns! We was on our way to the water park!” Keep it moving

Iamjusayin

My sarcasm post got a few :lol:

I was just saying what everybody makes this situation feel like. Ja’s value definitely has not ranked like Dillon’s did. The reality is:

- Ja still has work to do. Anyone keeping up would know the Grizzlies and Ja acknowledged this

- Nobody said it was going to be easy peasy and nobody said he would NOT go out anymore partying

- Grizz stepping in as quick as they did on Mother’s Day, lets me know they are indeed still taking this serious.

- Ja still needs to be smarter and recognize the visual he’s giving. Having a gun on you isn’t what this is about — it’s the perception and the publicity that’s coming with it. He has to understand that

- Do I expect him to be squeaky clean right now? No. It takes guys sometime. I’m hoping it doesn’t take Ja this long, but look how long it took a guy like Zbo :lol:

You typed that, read it, and actually thought that 💩 made sense 🤦🏾‍♂️

My boy That’s how I felt when you typed that post tryna imply that people are saying that a black man can’t legally own a firearm as opposed to the actual issue which is that he was brandishing it on camera as an employee of a family entertainment/multimillion dollar company like the NBA

You were dead serious too :lol:

- Ja still needs to be smarter and recognize the visual he’s giving. Having a gun on you isn’t what this is about — it’s the perception and the publicity that’s coming with it. He has to understand that
This

He isn’t the only player in the league with a gun but he is for sure the only one recording himself with one. On top of all of these other allegations. It’s a terrible move

So if Ja was at the outlet mall and stopped that lunatic from killing innocent people, you would have a problem with Ja having a gun in his car?

You would agree with Memphis suspending him after saving people’s lives?

Do you think Ja was acting like a responsible gun owner flashing his gun in a car for no reason other to “show off” on IG?

So if Ja was at the outlet mall and stopped that lunatic from killing innocent people, you would have a problem with Ja having a gun in his car?

If Ja has a legally owned firearm for his safety, and he can't flee to safety and has to use it to protect himself, no I don't have an issue.

I don't expect him, or any non-law enforcement person to take it upon themselves to stop a shooter.

This is silly, most people want fewer guns in America, so there will be fewer shootings. There is an entire mass shooting thread on NT with people complaining about how many guns there are in America.

When that shooting happened, all posters in there were not talking about good guys with guns.

Good guys with guns stopping shootings happen, but it is fantasy land thinking to feel it can solve the nation's gun violence problem. You can't solve large-scale gun violence with gun violence

Societies that have to rely on armed vigilantes is a society near collapse

You would agree with Memphis suspending him after saving people’s lives?

Dude, what the hell are you doing right now?

Stop and think

You are making up low-probability scenarios where Ja Morant saves people's lives, to defend him by doing something goofy

What if, what if, what if.

Guess what, what if didn't happen

Ja isn't a hero, he is not a hero in waiting, right now he is just a goof ball with a gun.

Get a grip famb.

The best thing ja can do is lock himself in a gym this off-season and perform a decent amount of charity work that will definitely his soften his punishment from the NBA and will change his public perception

Crazy how this could be Harden’s last high level playoff game especially if he goes back to Houston.

Ive been a rockets fan since the season they blew the 2-0 heading into home against Dallas. Been almost 20 years now. I remember T-mac’s dunk on Bradley like it was yesterday.

Harden has been my fave player since he was in OKC and was winning 6th MOTY. That realgm thread whether or not he was a superstar the stats and the eye test made me a fan. Him going to my rockets was a dream scenario.

Been watching him since i was in HS now im about to get married this year . Heck i remember his slam article when he was a fresh man in asu with a shirt inside his jersey. **** was the first slam magazine i bought as kid. **** is crazy he may have some absolute stinkers and dissapointments but it was fun.Im just hoping for more times to watch my fave player in a playoff game competing. Even if he sucks it up and dissapoints me like he has done many times.
They’re winning tonight. Have faith.

Back
Top Bottom