The Official NBA Season Thread

Yeah man hopefully everyone is only gambling money they can afford to lose but by posting a bet you are inviting commentary about said bet.

Betting a rack is a level of frivolity that most people can only dream of as well.

yall act like i cant and wont get my money back betting phillies

i just move onto the next - alil bump in the road but its all good

but EYE wont derail this thread anymore

catch me hyping up the phillies now

Capture.PNG

Despite his playoff showing, Immanuel Quickley still likely has a number of suitors waiting to hand him the keys for a bigger role.

If he doesn’t mind coming off the bench then NY has a chance still. He could get more from another team w/ more cap space and a bigger role.

I don’t see why he would take less but who knows; maybe his love for the city and org will be enough. But business is business and they all know that. He could sign up for the hometown discount and STILL be on another team in an inferior town somewhere.

Decisions on both sides gotta be made pretty soon. The Dallas pick conveying would be a great start to some trade discussions too.

aint reading the thread EYE dont care to catch up

Bryce Harper/Jalen hurts > Carter Hart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embiid

i seen enough

if someone is going to just quit on a team we good over here

Bryce Harper & Jalen Hurts BOTH LOST a Championship and still continue to be THE LEADER ON AND OFF THE FEILD

EYE still am going to be a sixers homer but that was very very disappointing ending - rather have been swept

this aint the offseason thread so i am done here Good Luck to rest of the teams left

i was left speechless lastnight
1684164221920.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom