The Official NBA Season Thread

Ishbia was going ham in 2K franchise mode and was like "**** it imma do this in real life too" :lol:

NBA offseason shenanigans starting early. :wow:

Suns basically Nets West.

Interested in seeing how they fill out the roster especially with this super restrictive CBA

me, RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , and some door dash drivers gonna be on that suns bench next season
I'm ready to get deez buckets....
stanley-theoffice.gif

man that is such an un-Vogel-like team

i feel like they need to keep ayton just to see since Frank is the center whisperer but it’s a catch 22 since they lack depth and ayton is the only piece they can dangle to get multiple nba level guys

Ishbia on the Simmons pod said he was very much willing to pay whatever needed to be paid to create a real contender. Bought the team to try the best he could to win.

Can’t be mad at that at all.

Was that prior to the signing of the new CBA ?

Not sure why the Suns are doing this. Go to offense wasn't the issue. Especially after how they just lost
Last two games in the series they had offensive ratings of 105 & 103, which woudve been 30th in the league by a mile.

G5 players 2-12 gave nothing. G6 both Book & KD ran out of gas.

So they definitely needed more depth or another big gun.

The roster still has weaknesses but going from Chris Paul as your shooting guard to Beal is a staggering upgrade.

He played with John Wall for several years, he knows how to score in the flow. Perfect fit, big big boost to the offense. 2/3 of Book/KD/Beal on the floor for all 48.

Hopefully they’ll be healthier than KD’s Nets.

Last two games in the series they had offensive ratings of 105 & 103, which woudve been 30th in the league by a mile.

G5 players 2-12 gave nothing. G6 both Book & KD ran out of gas.

So they definitely needed more depth or another big gun.

The roster still has weaknesses but going from Chris Paul as your shooting guard to Beal is a staggering upgrade.

He played with John Wall for several years, he knows how to score in the flow. Perfect fit, big big boost to the offense. 2/3 of Book/KD/Beal on the floor for all 48.

Hopefully they’ll be healthier than KD’s Nets.
I would have went depth for sure. Booker and KD is enough once you spread the love around. Two guys who get hurt a lot going into May is a choice

Damn i know hes always getting hurt but kinda dirty to ship off the guy that made your team relevant again. For another 2 guard smh

Kevin Durant is not THAT GUY. Let’s Discuss!

This is literally trying to copy the Nets blueprint which failed multiple times.

I get the move based on the package, but man this can look real bad in only a couple of seasons.
More likely the Durant-Suns era ends with him eventually asking out and his new team again bending to his demands than Phoenix winning anything significant.

If Bron did this yall would be going crazy

I know KD is the best player on the Suns so he was obviously consulted and agreed with the trade but having been apart of the debacle in Brooklyn and seeing how they lost due to lack of depth in the postseason, why Is it assumed that he went out of his way to trade for Beal as if that would be the answer for either?

This trade seems more to have Ibisha's fingerprints than KD or Booker's.

Suns big 3 should play more games together. All depends on what they do with Ayton

And they probably would’ve won the title in 2021 had both Cryrie and Harden not gotten hurt.

This move is a no brainer with how their roster was constructed.

Basically Shamet for Beal lol. They're gonna win a lot of games

This. The Brooklyn experiment went down terribly but it was for a wide array reasons beyond simply not being able to win with 3 offensive all-star talents + min contracts.

Back
Top Bottom