The Official NBA Season Thread

True beauty

You N.O. through and through 😂

Toya always been one of them ones doe
noah.png

You’re going in on this a little too much, man.

Starting to seem like you’re rooting for it.

Im not rooting for it. Im just waiting for it to happen cause it will. Hes too too tall, too lanky. His body is never gonna hold, hes gonna have knee and foot problems plaguing his career. I woudnt of picked him at 1 just based off of that.

Im not rooting for it. Im just waiting for it to happen cause it will. Hes too too tall, too lanky. His body is never gonna hold, hes gonna have knee and foot problems plaguing his career. I woudnt of picked him at 1 just based off of that.
The fact you're saying NEVER is kinda proving lawdog1 lawdog1 's point 🤷🏿‍♂️

I acknowledge that the health history of dudes in the NBA over 7 feet is not great. But Wemby looks different to me. All those other past really tall guys looked stuff and immobile from the jump.

Even compared to Porzingis, Vic looks more fluid and naturally athletic from what I’ve seen.

you trippin my g.. i would’ve traded the entire warriors roster except for 30 for wemby.

KD and Rudy Gobert both some lanky MFers and their careers have been solid. some injuries here and there but not much beyond what is common in the nba. wemby gonna be fine.

Back
Top Bottom