The Official NBA Season Thread

1687896764416.jpeg

The Wizards will be trash but they'll be that bad team that's fun to watch.

I wonder if Kuz was aware some changes were gonna be made and that's why he thinks he can get anything close to $30M

Ummm $25MM to $30MM is about the going rate for 20PPG scorers in todays NBA. Poole, Herro, Simons, etc. It is a reasonable expectation or “high bar” to set.

Just really hard for me to picture CP3 in the Warriors’ super fast-paced, perpetual motion offensive system, but maybe their plan is to slow things down for him:

Think Kuz had leverage for a high payday before the Wizards cleaned house (not to mention the CBA). He may have to adjust his expectations a bit.

weren't you about to get fired for doing this? Or was it for falling asleep on a zoom call? :rofl:

either way, glad you still working :pimp:
Definitely fell asleep on a few zooms and had a few oh **** my mic is hot moments. Never really almost got fired for it. Missing meetings entirely I got a talking to about and one time I was driving somewhere and had the laptop on my lap while wifi routing and my connection was in and out

I did lose out on a promotion (we had already been laid off and had an end date but i was supposed to cross train and was supposed to take over there once our current thing ended but they all conspired against me over there and started a rumor they had photos of me sleep and emailed the air force and company hireups… allegedly. Boss man was just like you’re good, **** it go home and let me dip out like a week early and I still got paid til the end

Feel like they’ll be ok chemistry-wise. I’d just worry about some of these dudes breaking down health-wise.
I just wonder how the locker room dynamics will be with two personalities like Chris and Draymond

What kind of mind tricks has Draymond pulled in the last 6 months to make people think he’s worth $100 million?

Back
Top Bottom