The Official NBA Season Thread

Warriors just confirmed they are done with that stupid draymond move. :smh: Wow! How can you not read the room. Dude is trash, a liability, annoying, and not the draymond when he was a young bull when they won their first few rings.

I guess if you can't get a 6'7 3 and D wing (those guys are typically $20M+ if they even hit the market), then just grab shooting from a 6'5 guy. Kind of a steep price though.
just frustrating for that one glaring hole not to be addressed in two years

If brooks gets the same or similar— rather have him if possible

These contracts are plain stupid ....

I can understand how a player like Lebron would wanted to get every dollar.

Aint no way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. If the CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate on the spot. Lebron should of have been a 100 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

Then everything else trickles down.

Not that Banes or Hali are filling up arenas .... but Owners should demand players play when getting paid all that money. **** out of here I pay to see a Jokic vs Freak match up and they are both load managing. **** is ridiculous.

I can understand how a player like Lebron would want to get every dollar.

Aint mo way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. **** a CBA .... if thr CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate. Lebron should of have been a 400 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

Not that Banes or Hali are filling up arenas .... but Owners should demand players play when getting paid all that money. **** out of here I pay to see a Jokic vs Freak match up and they are both load managing. **** is ridiculous.
Breh

Aint no way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. If the CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate on the spot. Lebron should of have been a 400 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

My boy you sounding Republicanish.

Aint no way Hali or Bane command more than prime James. If the CBA goes up, then players that fill the stadiums salary should be re negotiate on the spot. Lebron should of have been a 100 milli a year guy and Jokic now is proven that he is worth that.

Brodie, so you want Pacers to let someone else sign Haliburton and expect the fans to fill up their arena

Back
Top Bottom