The Official NBA Season Thread

Nurkic ends up in San Antone?
Makes perfect sense to me
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-1-2023_11-22-51AM.png

Lowkey the Blazers could reneg on the Jeremt Grant contract. It cant be signed til the 6th ie it isnt in ink yet. Would be a hella douche bag move and I dont know if theres any precedent plus alienate them from Klutch, but they could

As much as it would be a bad look, and players around the league would take notice, I do hope that offer gets pulled. It was way too much for Grant. Or at the very least maybe he takes a shorter deal for 2-3 years. That gives him some flexibility as well as the Blazers.

Need some clarity here. So Lakers fans do like DLo? They wanted him gone again not too long ago.
For the right price. 2 year deal, 1 year is player option. Paying him less than before, he's taking up less of the cap. He's entering his "prime" years, if he sucks, bench him for Gabe Vincent. For 30+ Mil max contract like he was getting before, hell no

Think the West is a 3 team race as currently stands with Denver, Phoenix and the Show.

After years of his incessant and often times unsolicited "loyalty" and "running from grind" spiels Dame gonna be looking like John Cena after he bashed The Rock for years for going Hollywood, only to turn around and follow in his footsteps and end up being Dominic Toretto's long lost "brother". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom