The Official NBA Season Thread

Garland - Rubio - Jerome
Mitchell - LeVert - Bates
Strus - Okoro
Mobley - Niang
Allen - Jones

The 3 spot is still a disaster. Wonder what else they will do.

The Dubs area really getting annoying with the Jordan Poole slander.
Extremely disappointed by these “vets.”

Klay tore his achilles. Draymond stopped trying to push himself offensively at 26 and would struggle to score on Earl Boykins at this point.

That’s why they got scraped. The Warriors as we knew them are dead.

But easier to blame the young guy. It’s pathetic. Kuminga next up :smh:

Woj saying the Dillon brooks contract is front loaded?
Capture.PNG

Highlight of free agency for the Knicks is trading away a former top ten pick for a pair of second rounders.

Meanwhile, the guy they should have drafted just got a max contract.

Life comes at you fast.

Just give me White Donte and let Nova York truly begin.

I can’t see them being eager to team up again. Hell, I wasn’t convinced the first time around.
Russ played really well that year. All his shots at the rim or kicking out. Just how it should be at this stage. Harden had one foot out the door before he even got there. Russ was the last ditch.

They would be staggered a lot probably. Obviously they aren't franchise cornerstones anymore. It's a much different situation all around. I'm not aware of them having any relationship issues.

Folks who still have access this late in the day to Elon’s Twitter are already gushing over a Harden/Westbrook/PG/Kawhi lineup.

In 2023. :smh:
Yeah but Russ is more of a bit player now. That's how he played with the Clips until the ship went down and then he had to try and go full on wild Russ lol.

Extremely disappointed by these “vets.”

Klay tore his achilles. Draymond stopped trying to push himself offensively at 26 and would struggle to score on Earl Boykins at this point.

That’s why they got scraped. The Warriors as we knew them are dead.

But easier to blame the young guy. It’s pathetic. Kuminga next up :smh:

Man you preach'n 💯💯

Back
Top Bottom