The Official NBA Season Thread

Neither am I. Five hours of basketball would be available to watch though. I would probably end up arriving at the beginning of the the 4th quarter of the girls game. The WNBA game will be like the opening act... undercard... JV game... etc.

-All weekday games would start at 7:30pm and 9:30pm.
-Cities could coordinate boys and girls high school, middle school, and elementary school games with the professional schedule... so no game days would overlap. Weekend times could fluctuate and even overlap. Pros would go to kids games, and kids would go to pro games. School seasons would be shorter than professionals too, making the overlap last for only a few months.

Example Schedule:

Sunday: Pro games 12:00 pm / 2:00 pm
Monday: kids games 4:00 pm (elementary, middle school, freshman) / 5:30 jv / 7:30 varsity
Tuesday: Pro games
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Pro games
Friday: kids games
Saturday: Pro and kids games... all day.

This would never work. As someone who coaches middle school basketball, we don’t have just one team we coach. We coach two - an A and B team. That alone lasts from 4:30-7:30. There’s also not enough referees that could cover a Monday like that. I’m in the 3rd largest district in Texas and we’ve had a referee shortage the last two years.

And there isn’t anyone that would be at/trying to stay up for 9:30pm games consistently. There would be a huge drop in attendance/ratings.

Great value Sanaa lathan looking alright

IMG_5941.png

Nembhard is crazy for taking a pay cut. Should have waited until free agency; would have doubled his money.

Folks really don’t like Ainge doing his job :lol:

I mean as a player, why would you want to be in this situation especially if you're an all star.

Why not take control of your future instead of wasting a year in limbo? Especially if he requests a trade, the team trading can give fair value and not over pay. That will keep the team Lauri goes to competitive. I see no reason why he should wait for the GM to make a decision.

I mean as a player, why would you want to be in this situation especially if you're an all star.

Why not take control of your future instead of wasting a year in limbo? Especially if he requests a trade, the team trading can give fair value and not over pay. That will keep the team Lauri goes to competitive. I see no reason why he should wait for the GM to make a decision.
Lauri has power. He can sign an extension on August 6, and be subject to trade rumors this upcoming season. But if he waits until August 7, then he can't be traded during the season.

Lauri has plenty of power/control in his situation with his ability to sign an extension.

Why should Ainge be forced to trade the best player on his team for peanuts? Fail to see how trying to get Podz/Kum Guzzler/whatever in return is some crazy idea. Lauri is much better than both of them so Ainge would already be taking a hit there.

Don’t understand at all why he should just be happy with Mooses Mody and a pick or something.

I’m just shocked I haven’t seen any reports about the Clippers looking at Lauri, since they get linked with basically every other good, potentially available player by some source or another. :lol:

I guess it’s so known they don’t have draft capital to offer Danny Aingr that agents aren’t even bothering with fake rumors on this one.

Back
Top Bottom