The Official NBA Season Thread

If Ben Simmons can make demands, Dame can get traded to Miami.
Who is specifically saying he can't be traded to Miami? They just don't have what Portland wants right now and other people recognize this. Dame made this complicated and messy by demanding 1 team. Pretty simple.

It's on Miami to make it happen if they want him so bad.

IMG_0171.png

This *** buggin.

Playing the victim and the Victor did nothing.

What she gonna do? Sue him? He didn't slap anyone. Security did.....

I think I’d rather take back Towns than Herro and a couple middling picks.

He has his warts, but at least he fits with what you already have and isn’t too old.
Kinda lost hope in that tier of big

Embiid holding on to the last thread of the next tier up

Unless you’re Jokic or embiid I’m not trying to pay that type of money to a big

IDK how many times we have to go through this, No team is going to give up a real package for a superstar who hates the team & doesn't want to play there :lol: , agents & players will also hold that against them in future deals

Reactions: DLF
IDK how many times we have to go through this, No team is going to give up a real package for a superstar who hates the team & doesn't want to play there :lol: , agents & players will also hold that against them in future deals
agents and players will never hold that against a team in future deals. at the end of the day its all about making the most money. if you allow a situation to give you less opportunities of making the most amount of money you are a bad agent and probably should work in another field.

its a wonky myth created by fans looking on the outside

was told aaron mintz would never deal with the lakers again

his client was traded back to the lakers and rather have his client go play in china, he had him re sign with the lakers.

Back
Top Bottom