The Official NBA Season Thread

download (8).jpeg

Jabari smith needs to shoot like 38% from 3 cause him trying to create ain’t it
Same issue with Miller, although I like the passing ability Miller has flashed. Ultimately think both will look better with competent point guards.

Don’t really see all-star in either of them though, which kind of sucks given how high they were both taken.

Jabari gonna end up coming off the bench for Tari sooner than later

Cam gotta learn how to pass the ball. I know he feel like he got something to prove but bruh

Same issue with Miller, although I like the passing ability Miller has flashed. Ultimately think both will look better with competent point guards.

Don’t really see all-star in either of them though, which kind of sucks given how high they were both taken.
Miller going to be alright. He can put the ball on the ground. I think eventually he’s a 20 ppg/ fringe all star

I don’t know what Jabari does good on offense.

Realistically, if someone has security then you shouldn’t be running up on them at all. Bodyguards say “don’t touch me” the same way headphones say “don’t talk to me”. It’s just that in the case of the former the outcome is more severe when you **** around and find out :lol:

This is basically a Britney Spears attention grab. If she truly just wanted to meet with Wemby she could have handled this quietly, behind the scenes and I am sure they would have set up a lil meet and greet. Instead she let her white, female, celebrity entitlement take over and is making this a media spectacle.
Britney Spears is clearly mentally unwell. She slapped herself and is claiming someone else slapped her. Ain't nothing logical flowing in her head.

Back
Top Bottom